Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Dean just turns away from his cousin "SHE TRYED! thats all everyone has done for me is tryed!"

Belle screws up her face and lets out a strangled cry. "MOMMY." Belle cries.

Lizzy instantly lays Sara back down and rushes to Belle. "What's wrong sweetheart what happened?" Lizzy asks.

"He...He yelled at me." Belle cries.

"Hush or you'll wake your sister. Now what's all this nonsense." Lizzy asks.

"He says...he said David hurts him. That he punches him and there's nothing anyone can do. I said you could..." Belle says. Lizzy nods sitting down on the floor and pulling Belle into her lap.

"Sweetheart there's something you need to understand. I am not a superhero and things aren't as easy as Daddy and I make them seem to be. Things are difficult between David and Dean and it's not easy to prove what's going on. Often times a child's voice no matter how innocent and pure is over looked because they're a child. I wish it weren't so and that I could forbid David from seeing him and hurting him but right now without any more proof there's nothing I can do." Lizzy says.

Belle screws up her face and lets out a strangled cry. "MOMMY." Belle cries.

Lizzy instantly lays Sara back down and rushes to Belle. "What's wrong sweetheart what happened?" Lizzy asks.

"He...He yelled at me." Belle cries.

"Hush or you'll wake your sister. Now what's all this nonsense." Lizzy asks.

"He says...he said David hurts him. That he punches him and there's nothing anyone can do. I said you could..." Belle says. Lizzy nods sitting down on the floor and pulling Belle into her lap.

"Sweetheart there's something you need to understand. I am not a superhero and things aren't as easy as Daddy and I make them seem to be. Things are difficult between David and Dean and it's not easy to prove what's going on. Often times a child's voice no matter how innocent and pure is over looked because they're a child. I wish it weren't so and that I could forbid David from seeing him and hurting him but right now without any more proof there's nothing I can do." Lizzy says.

Dean said "I-Im sorry Belle..i know you hate me now" and runs out of the room

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.