Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy sighed "just hurry"

Julie says "Okay, but you got to admit that was the best baby shower that Ms. Lulu let me throw at her and Boss's house last month wasn't you was so surprized about it I still got to develop the picture and listen keep calm and I'll be right back allright." Julie runs and tells Uncle Jesse and the boys and she calls Enos and tells him and he was at the sheriff's office when all of this was going on right now.

Cue Anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie says "Okay, but you got to admit that was the best baby shower that Ms. Lulu let me throw at her and Boss's house last month wasn't you was so surprized about it I still got to develop the picture and listen keep calm and I'll be right back allright." Julie runs and tells Uncle Jesse and the boys and she calls Enos and tells him and he was at the sheriff's office when all of this was going on right now.

Cue Anybody

they made it to the hospital in record time and by the morning the girls were born

they made it to the hospital in record time and by the morning the girls were born

Julie was glad that Daisy and Enos asked her and Kevin to be Godparents they was going to return the favor and ask them to be Godparents to there boy when he was born. Julie looks at Kevin, and says "It's time, but It's too early Kevin I can't have my baby now."

Cue Anybody

Julie was glad that Daisy and Enos asked her and Kevin to be Godparents they was going to return the favor and ask them to be Godparents to there boy when he was born. Julie looks at Kevin, and says "It's time, but It's too early Kevin I can't have my baby now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy watched everyone come in and said "this is my little girls Aimil-Lynn, and Kira-Lee"

Daisy watched everyone come in and said "this is my little girls Aimil-Lynn, and Kira-Lee"

Julie says "OH MAN, MY WATER BROKE BUT IT'S TOO EARLY BUT FROM WHAT we learned in lamaze it's means the baby is coming It's too soon and beautiful names they so cute there look like Enos I think at least."

Cue Anybody

Daisy smiled "im glad you didnt leave me like Kevin did when we were in high school, oh Kevin you didnt tell anyone of the miscarrige you caused me back then have you" she wouldnt forgive him for it

Kevin says "Of course I wouldn't it's our secret Daisy, my son is little I hope he's okay."

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "Daisy, did you know that he's has Down's Symdrone and the docter told Julie that he wouldn't blame her is she had an abortion she said that it was her baby and she wanted to have him as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was shocked "i dont want Julie to feel bad, i can give the girls up for adoption so she wont feel bad" Daisy really thought about it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.