Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "i have a photo shoot with Dean for that new magazine..Hollywood Moms..but i will have just enough time to make it to the set before we start filming the episode again after the photo shoot"

"Hmmm, Alright. I think it'll be alright to take Sara and Belle down to the studio. I want you there when I talk to the writer." Lizzy says to Bo.

"Hmmm, Alright. I think it'll be alright to take Sara and Belle down to the studio. I want you there when I talk to the writer." Lizzy says to Bo.

Daisy said "of course ill be there..the photo shoot is not that long..im just a bit concerned...i feel the only reason the Press is caring about Dean is because of whose his father"

Bo said "me too and ill be there Liz"

Daisy sighed

Bo said "of course"

Soon they are in talking to the writer, director, and a producer. "I'm sorry guys but Bo's said no, and Daisy's said no so I can't do it. It's sending the wrong message and I can't put my family through this. My seven year old daughter, five year old nieces, four year old niece and ten year old nephew watch this show and it's not something I want to discuss with them quite yet and if I'm not ready too the same must go for at least a ton of our viewers. I will not let this show lose it's viewers. It's a good idea to incorporate Belle into the show but we have to do it some other way." Lizzy explains.

"But how?" The writer asks.

Soon they are in talking to the writer, director, and a producer. "I'm sorry guys but Bo's said no, and Daisy's said no so I can't do it. It's sending the wrong message and I can't put my family through this. My seven year old daughter, five year old nieces, four year old niece and ten year old nephew watch this show and it's not something I want to discuss with them quite yet and if I'm not ready too the same must go for at least a ton of our viewers. I will not let this show lose it's viewers. It's a good idea to incorporate Belle into the show but we have to do it some other way." Lizzy explains.

"But how?" The writer asks.

just then Daisy rushes in with Dean "im sorry if im late"

Daisy looked at Lizzy and Bo again "theres an idea"

"Go on I like you're thinking." Lizzy says.

"Well...you've already said know to the non-married part so...Lizzy and Belle's father were married, whirlwind marriage and then a quick honeymoon. Nine months later they have Belle...What if...something goes terribly wrong? For some reason he leaves Lizzy and takes Belle because he...he doesn't like the atmosphere of the bar and Lizzy working there so he decides she can keep the house if he keeps the kid. Now why did Lizzy have to take the kid in?" The writer says half muttering to himself.

"Go on I like you're thinking." Lizzy says.

"Well...you've already said know to the non-married part so...Lizzy and Belle's father were married, whirlwind marriage and then a quick honeymoon. Nine months later they have Belle...What if...something goes terribly wrong? For some reason he leaves Lizzy and takes Belle because he...he doesn't like the atmosphere of the bar and Lizzy working there so he decides she can keep the house if he keeps the kid. Now why did Lizzy have to take the kid in?" The writer says half muttering to himself.

Daisy and Lizzy try to think of something

Daisy said "excuse my son guys" and hisses at him "Dean Keith Strate!"

"No that's a good idea. If this guy, this business man were to die and leave no living relatives then the child would have to go back to Lizzy. That's a really good idea. That's how it could start too. We'll have Belle show up with the executor of the man's will and Lizzy would have to tell Daisy about what happened." The producer says. "Good job little man."

"What do you think?" The director asks.

"No that's a good idea. If this guy, this business man were to die and leave no living relatives then the child would have to go back to Lizzy. That's a really good idea. That's how it could start too. We'll have Belle show up with the executor of the man's will and Lizzy would have to tell Daisy about what happened." The producer says. "Good job little man."

"What do you think?" The director asks.

Daisy smiles and hugs Dean "i like it"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.