Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Then you have to stand back and let her ride this wave. It's something she's always wanted to do like you racing Nascar. She needs your support and she probably feels like she's made the worst decision of her life even though it's something she's always wanted to do." Gabby says.

Bo sighed "im trying to get her to realize i still love her..but today i got fed up with both girls"

"Bo wait." Gabby says grabbing his arm. "I don't think Belle being in the show is what has you upset. You're upset about the message and maybe Lizzy is too but...if you responded this way to it I can see why Lizzy's upset."

Bo said "Gabby ive made up my mind..im goin home" and walked back to his car and drove back to the apartment were Lizzy and Daisy were cleaning and laughing at each others jokes

Daisy sighes "fine"

All three sit down and none notice Belle in the doorway. "Look Daisy, Lizzy, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you like that it's just...I've seen how some people react to TV shows and how somethings get pushed to the extremes. Hanks of Danger is a show the entire family can watch together and it's too sensitive a topic for little kids to deal with. What if Amili or Kara or Belle saw something like that on the TV and asked about it? It's not something you're prepared to deal with and I didn't want you to have to. There has to be some kind of compromise, death, divorce you can handle both but not something like this." Bo says.

All three sit down and none notice Belle in the doorway. "Look Daisy, Lizzy, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you like that it's just...I've seen how some people react to TV shows and how somethings get pushed to the extremes. Hanks of Danger is a show the entire family can watch together and it's too sensitive a topic for little kids to deal with. What if Amili or Kara or Belle saw something like that on the TV and asked about it? It's not something you're prepared to deal with and I didn't want you to have to. There has to be some kind of compromise, death, divorce you can handle both but not something like this." Bo says.

Daisy said "What exactly are you trying to say?..and Aimil, Kara and Belle have seen me and Lizzy on Hanks Of Danger plenty of times Bo"

Daisy said "What exactly are you trying to say?..and Aimil, Kara and Belle have seen me and Lizzy on Hanks Of Danger plenty of times Bo"

"Well sure but that doesn't mean they're ready to deal with this sensitive of a subject just yet. Families across the nation watch this show and maybe teenagers and young adults will understand the...dangers of doing it before they're married but it's gonna confuse nine and ten year old's." Bo says.

"Well sure but that doesn't mean they're ready to deal with this sensitive of a subject just yet. Families across the nation watch this show and maybe teenagers and young adults will understand the...dangers of doing it before they're married but it's gonna confuse nine and ten year old's." Bo says.

Daisy sighed "i agree i guess.. and you were right to say what you did..yeah i was stupid for doing what i did with David okay...and getting pregnant with the twins before i got married..but Bo its a TV show" she sighed heavily and looked at Lizzy

Daisy sighed "i agree i guess.. and you were right to say what you did..yeah i was stupid for doing what i did with David okay...and getting pregnant with the twins before i got married..but Bo its a TV show" she sighed heavily and looked at Lizzy

"You're right it's a TV show but that doesn't stop people from going nuts about it. What if Dean were to ask about premarital sex and why it's so bad. How would you answer him?" Bo asks.

"You're right it's a TV show but that doesn't stop people from going nuts about it. What if Dean were to ask about premarital sex and why it's so bad. How would you answer him?" Bo asks.

Daisy looked her cousin square in the eyes "i would tell him that he needs to wait for when hes married so he doesnt make the stupid mistake his mother made"

Daisy looked her cousin square in the eyes "i would tell him that he needs to wait for when hes married so he doesnt make the stupid mistake his mother made"

"That doesn't answer his question Daisy." Bo says.

"I think you've made your point Bo. It's not a topic I'm ready to cover so we'll work with the writers to come up with something. Do you really have that much of a problem with Belle being in the show?" Lizzy says finally.

"That doesn't answer his question Daisy." Bo says.

"I think you've made your point Bo. It's not a topic I'm ready to cover so we'll work with the writers to come up with something. Do you really have that much of a problem with Belle being in the show?" Lizzy says finally.

Bo sighes and wanted to make both these girls happy so they could get back to normal and said "no..as long as both of ya'll get get them to change up the plot"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.