Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy hugs him "i love you too..if he hurts you..call me and me and Aunt Lizzy and we will be there to pick you up or if its real bad call the police"

Dean nods and climbs into the black sports car. Soon the car and its passengers are out of sight and Lizzy turns to Daisy. "It's one day Daisy, he'll be alright." Lizzy says.

"Why?" Lizzy spits.

"You are not parading my daughter around in front of a camera all day never the less your own story. This is not an image I will let you have nor will I allow you the chance to destroy our family." Bo says.

"She is not your daughter." Lizzy growls.

Daisy said "Bo..its Lizzys choice..why cant you support it..i know if they asked my kids to be in the show..Enos would be okay with it even if he doesnt like it...yes the episode doesnt have the right message..but still Bo"

Daisy said "Bo..its Lizzys choice..why cant you support it..i know if they asked my kids to be in the show..Enos would be okay with it even if he doesnt like it...yes the episode doesnt have the right message..but still Bo"

"Fine she's your daughter put her in the show I don't give a darn. But if you parade your questionable decision around in front of millions of people like it's nothing then don't expect me and Sara to be here when you get back." Bo snaps.

"How dare you? How dare you expect me to sit here an take that. Of course I care about my image and what my past holds. How dare you accuse me of not caring about what this message is. I care just as much as you do." Lizzy says.

"Fine she's your daughter put her in the show I don't give a darn. But if you parade your questionable decision around in front of millions of people like it's nothing then don't expect me and Sara to be here when you get back." Bo snaps.

"How dare you? How dare you expect me to sit here an take that. Of course I care about my image and what my past holds. How dare you accuse me of not caring about what this message is. I care just as much as you do." Lizzy says.

then Bo turnes right around to Daisy "and what message are you sending..you werent married when you had Dean..then again when you got pregnant with the twins! by agreeing with Lizzy what message are you sending your kids!"

Daisy said "You actually have the damn nerve to ask me that! SERIOUSLY Bo!" and she flat out slaps him

then Bo turnes right around to Daisy "and what message are you sending..you werent married when you had Dean..then again when you got pregnant with the twins! by agreeing with Lizzy what message are you sending your kids!"

Daisy said "You actually have the damn nerve to ask me that! SERIOUSLY Bo!" and she flat out slaps him

Lizzy's jaw drops. "Wow..." She says. "And I wasn't married when I had Belle or got pregnant with Sara. How can you be so hypocritical?" Lizzy asks.

"You little..." Bo says spinning around.

"Hit me I dare you." Lizzy says. Bo lifts his hand but after a moment it falls to the side. "Get out and don't come back until you've calmed down."

Lizzy's jaw drops. "Wow..." She says. "And I wasn't married when I had Belle or got pregnant with Sara. How can you be so hypocritical?" Lizzy asks.

"You little..." Bo says spinning around.

"Hit me I dare you." Lizzy says. Bo lifts his hand but after a moment it falls to the side. "Get out and don't come back until you've calmed down."

Daisy said "you dont have the power to make us leave"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.