Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"But who's his father?" Ted asks.

"Aren't you wondering about why we came back?" Lizzy asks.

"Sure but I'm certain we all want to know who the boy's father is." Ted says as the audience cheers.

Daisy hesitates for a minute and she remembers Uncle Jesse when she was little telling her not to ever lie and this time applies and she sighes and looks down "David Hasslehoff.." she nervously looks at Lizzy and knew shed hate her for that

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy hesitates for a minute and she remembers Uncle Jesse when she was little telling her not to ever lie and this time applies and she sighes and looks down "David Hasslehoff.." she nervously looks at Lizzy and knew shed hate her for that

"You mean the actor?" Ted asks. Lizzy takes Daisy's hand and gives it a squeeze.

"Yes, but that's really none of your business now is it." Lizzy says. "It was a low time in Daisy's life and...it's one that we're not proud of but she wouldn't take it back for anything because it brought her her son. That's one of the reasons we came back here. To support our families."

"Is this true Daisy?" Ted asks.

"You mean the actor?" Ted asks. Lizzy takes Daisy's hand and gives it a squeeze.

"Yes, but that's really none of your business now is it." Lizzy says. "It was a low time in Daisy's life and...it's one that we're not proud of but she wouldn't take it back for anything because it brought her her son. That's one of the reasons we came back here. To support our families."

"Is this true Daisy?" Ted asks.

Daisy said "yes, its true, we needed money, Enos loves Dean as well, he doesn't even care what happend between me and David... and im hoping to just life life as a normal family with my husband, kids and my best friend and her family"

Daisy said "yes, its true, we needed money, Enos loves Dean as well, he doesn't even care what happend between me and David... and im hoping to just life life as a normal family with my husband, kids and my best friend and her family"

The interview continues and it stays on the show for a bit until they go to a commercial break. "I'm really sorry about pushing you so hard Daisy. My producers want something good for your return and they said they'd fire me if I don't get it." Ted says.

The interview continues and it stays on the show for a bit until they go to a commercial break. "I'm really sorry about pushing you so hard Daisy. My producers want something good for your return and they said they'd fire me if I don't get it." Ted says.

Daisy said "its fine...Lizzy is right it was a low point in my life and as long as David dont show up again i dont care about any thing but my friends and family and being here with them"

"Come on you've got to know." Ted says.

"Sure but don't you think I'd sell it to reporters before I'd tell you?" Lizzy asks. Ted grins and after back from commercial the interview slowly winds down.

Daisy was able to reveal her new role as the Co-star of the series next to Lizzy and the girls's characters are best friends in th show just like they are in real life but stops after that

Daisy nodds and when hes done with that they got to bed and just on cue the next morning at four in the morning the alarm clock goes off

Daisy and Lizzy go into the studio and as Daisy begins filming her part after reading the script a few times one of the writers and directors pulls Lizzy aside. "We've got an idea for the third episode but we need your approval." The writer says.

"Shoot." Lizzy says trying not to yawn.

"We want to do a flashback episode centered on Lily it could be like she's reliving it for Daisy's character." The director says.

"Ok..." Lizzy says.

"We have the plot where she's really in love with a traveling businessman. They decide to go all the way one night and nine months later she decides to give up the baby. The business man take her and now seven years later he's died and the baby, now child, has been placed in Lily's care."

"So you're telling me that this episode is going to highlight premarital sex, irresponsibility of not using protection, and adoption?" Lizzy asks.

"We think your character will be the only one who can handle it well."

"And I have to work with a pre-Madonna child star who thinks the whole world and show revolves around them?"

"No, this child has only been in two shows I believe."

"So you're gonna send the message that it's ok to do all this?"

"Not that, we want to show the public that if something like this were to happen that there are ways to handle it. That it isn't easy and that Lily is lucky this man has taken in the child."

"I want a disclaimer explaining all this. I don't want my reputation or that of my character's diminished, because of a plot line." Lizzy says. "And just who is this child?"

"You just had a baby girl right?" The director asks.

"Yeah what of it?"

"We want to use both of your children."

"Sara as the baby I'm giving away and Belle as the child that's coming back."

"We'll call her Anna, Anna Marie Lake."

"Let me talk it over with Bo and Daisy and then we'll see." Lizzy says. The two men nod and Lizzy goes to film.

Daisy and Lizzy go into the studio and as Daisy begins filming her part after reading the script a few times one of the writers and directors pulls Lizzy aside. "We've got an idea for the third episode but we need your approval." The writer says.

"Shoot." Lizzy says trying not to yawn.

"We want to do a flashback episode centered on Lily it could be like she's reliving it for Daisy's character." The director says.

"Ok..." Lizzy says.

"We have the plot where she's really in love with a traveling businessman. They decide to go all the way one night and nine months later she decides to give up the baby. The business man take her and now seven years later he's died and the baby, now child, has been placed in Lily's care."

"So you're telling me that this episode is going to highlight premarital sex, irresponsibility of not using protection, and adoption?" Lizzy asks.

"We think your character will be the only one who can handle it well."

"And I have to work with a pre-Madonna child star who thinks the whole world and show revolves around them?"

"No, this child has only been in two shows I believe."

"So you're gonna send the message that it's ok to do all this?"

"Not that, we want to show the public that if something like this were to happen that there are ways to handle it. That it isn't easy and that Lily is lucky this man has taken in the child."

"I want a disclaimer explaining all this. I don't want my reputation or that of my character's diminished, because of a plot line." Lizzy says. "And just who is this child?"

"You just had a baby girl right?" The director asks.

"Yeah what of it?"

"We want to use both of your children."

"Sara as the baby I'm giving away and Belle as the child that's coming back."

"We'll call her Anna, Anna Marie Lake."

"Let me talk it over with Bo and Daisy and then we'll see." Lizzy says. The two men nod and Lizzy goes to film.

Daisy heard the whole conversation and was a bit concerned

So on one of their breaks Lizzy looks at Daisy. "I know you overheard that conversation. What do you think?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "i think...its a good idea but we still have a lot of thinking to do on it..im not sure that this episode sets a good example for anyone ...i really dont getting pregnant with the twins before marriage"

Daisy said "i think...its a good idea but we still have a lot of thinking to do on it..im not sure that this episode sets a good example for anyone ...i really dont getting pregnant with the twins before marriage"

"I know, it's been done before I mean look at me and Belle. I guess it reminds me of my story really." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.