Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"I've got to sign a contract for another year but I can come back at Christmas. What do you want me to promise you?" Lizzy asks curiously.

Bo said "after this year..we both quit Hollywood and LA..and just raise our family and be around our loved ones...i seen the way Daisy is..shes torn because she doesnt want you to go, no one does!"

Bo said "please Lizzy"

"No. I raised Belle for six years in LA by myself and she turned out just fine. I can't believe your asking me to give up the only thing I'm good at. It's like me asking you to give up racing or singing or doing stunts. It's not something I'd do and I can't believe you have this quacked idea that a woman's only place is in the kitchen and at home raising babies. I won't let you take my dream from me. I won't let you do it." Lizzy says.

"No. I raised Belle for six years in LA by myself and she turned out just fine. I can't believe your asking me to give up the only thing I'm good at. It's like me asking you to give up racing or singing or doing stunts. It's not something I'd do and I can't believe you have this quacked idea that a woman's only place is in the kitchen and at home raising babies. I won't let you take my dream from me. I won't let you do it." Lizzy says.

Bo said "thats not what im tryin to do...i just love you and dont wanna be away from you....do you not care about Daisy no more...or your dad or me!"

Bo said "thats not what im tryin to do...i just love you and dont wanna be away from you....do you not care about Daisy no more...or your dad or me!"

"Of course I care but it's like...I've been dreaming of acting since I was a little kid. When I was five years old I was in a talent contest and won. Ever since then I've been acting as often as I could. And now that I have this chance to make it big and to give our kids everything I never had, you asking me to stay is a stab in the gut. I have a chance to make it big to be one of the few actors that people out there can look up to as a positive influence and you're asking me to stay in Hazzard and not take that chance. I can't stay here. Maybe things will change in a year but right now I refuse to stay in Hazzard and not take this chance. Some one said everyone gets their chance at greatness but most people don't take it either because their too scared or they don't recognize it when it's banging down their door. Personally I think this is my chance. Let me take it." Lizzy says.

"Of course I care but it's like...I've been dreaming of acting since I was a little kid. When I was five years old I was in a talent contest and won. Ever since then I've been acting as often as I could. And now that I have this chance to make it big and to give our kids everything I never had, you asking me to stay is a stab in the gut. I have a chance to make it big to be one of the few actors that people out there can look up to as a positive influence and you're asking me to stay in Hazzard and not take that chance. I can't stay here. Maybe things will change in a year but right now I refuse to stay in Hazzard and not take this chance. Some one said everyone gets their chance at greatness but most people don't take it either because their too scared or they don't recognize it when it's banging down their door. Personally I think this is my chance. Let me take it." Lizzy says.

Daisy comes in crying "do you really care!"

Daisy said "i get it..you hate Hazzard..me.. and the Duke family.. i get it!" and stormes back out to Dixie

Lizzy sighs and stops her by grabbing her arm and with a glare pinned her to the side of her jeep. "Do you get it? Obviously not. When you wanted to become a deputy did you let anyone stop you? No. When you decided you wanted to go out to LA the first time did anyone try to stop you? Not really? When you want to go again will they try and say no? No. Uncle Jesse has a hard time with you being out of Hazzard but never says a word. Not a word because he knows this is something you have to do. My leaving is not about Hazzard, it's not about you, it's Bo, it's not about the Dukes, hell it's not even about my father this time. When I leave Hazzard this time it's because this is my one shot at being something big. Being something other than a small town baby maker. It's something I've always wanted and I wish you'd understand that." Lizzy says.

Lizzy sighs and stops her by grabbing her arm and with a glare pinned her to the side of her jeep. "Do you get it? Obviously not. When you wanted to become a deputy did you let anyone stop you? No. When you decided you wanted to go out to LA the first time did anyone try to stop you? Not really? When you want to go again will they try and say no? No. Uncle Jesse has a hard time with you being out of Hazzard but never says a word. Not a word because he knows this is something you have to do. My leaving is not about Hazzard, it's not about you, it's Bo, it's not about the Dukes, hell it's not even about my father this time. When I leave Hazzard this time it's because this is my one shot at being something big. Being something other than a small town baby maker. It's something I've always wanted and I wish you'd understand that." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "i wanna go...but Enos dont wanna uproot the kids...Lizzy i cant be way from you again! your my best friend! i cant do it!"

Daisy said "yes...but Lizzy will you ever come back..i now im playin a part in makin you leave..but how do stay best friends when your so far apart...id really love to act again too...but Enos..i dont know!"

"Of course I'll come back. You have nothing to do with why I'm leaving. We'll stay best friends because we'll stay true to each other." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.