Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy gets tears in her eyes "do you not like the Duke family....im sorry, im sorry for everything..no wonder you wanna leave...im sorry Lizzy!"

"Elizabeth Duke how dare you. You became part of this family by heart the day you married me. By blood the day you gave birth to my daughter. And I thought by soul when you became best friends with Daisy. If you continue to act like this then take your daughter and leave but you will not take mine from me." Bo says. Lizzy looks at her shoes and walks to the far corner away from everyone.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Elizabeth Duke how dare you. You became part of this family by heart the day you married me. By blood the day you gave birth to my daughter. And I thought by soul when you became best friends with Daisy. If you continue to act like this then take your daughter and leave but you will not take mine from me." Bo says. Lizzy looks at her shoes and walks to the far corner away from everyone.

Daisy goes over to her "are we still best friends...or have i lost you like i knew i would? IM SO SORRY for anything ive done! please Lizzy!" and sits down next to her

Daisy said "i have nothin to say..Lizzy hates me, shes leavin, she hates the Duke family and me most importantly, ive lost my best friend...im sorry"

"I don't think any of that is true. Lizzy is really scared right now. Fighting with Bo, having a chance that could ruin everything and yet make life better all at the same time and now that Uncle Jesse's here she's scared and worried all at the same time. She can't handle it all." Luke says.

"I don't think any of that is true. Lizzy is really scared right now. Fighting with Bo, having a chance that could ruin everything and yet make life better all at the same time and now that Uncle Jesse's here she's scared and worried all at the same time. She can't handle it all." Luke says.

Daisy starts crying "ive lost her!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.