• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

• 3 weeks later...
Daisy hugged Dean back

Two weeks later Lizzy gets a phone call. "Lizzy Duke." She says.

"Dang it I keep forgetting you changed your name on me kiddo." The man says.

"Hey Nicky." Lizzy says.

"I hate when you call me that." Nick says.

"Too bad what can I do for you?"

"How's the baby?"

"Exceedingly sweet. She's got her daddy wrapped around her fingers."

"You had her already?"

"Night of that awards show."

"Right of course. You have three days and they want you back on set. It's your decision but if you do come back they want you to bring Belle back with you."

"And leave Sara? I can't do that Nick."

"Uh no you can bring the baby. They just want to see about adding another character by the name of Maddie." Nick says.

"I'll talk to Bo." Lizzy says.

Two weeks later Lizzy gets a phone call. "Lizzy Duke." She says.

"Dang it I keep forgetting you changed your name on me kiddo." The man says.

"Hey Nicky." Lizzy says.

"I hate when you call me that." Nick says.

"Too bad what can I do for you?"

"How's the baby?"

"Exceedingly sweet. She's got her daddy wrapped around her fingers."

"You had her already?"

"Night of that awards show."

"Right of course. You have three days and they want you back on set. It's your decision but if you do come back they want you to bring Belle back with you."

"And leave Sara? I can't do that Nick."

"Uh no you can bring the baby. They just want to see about adding another character by the name of Maddie." Nick says.

"I'll talk to Bo." Lizzy says.

Bo comes in "talk to Bo about what?"

"He wants me to give it all up. I've got a shot to go and do what I'm good at but he wants me to give it all up." Lizzy says between crying.

Daisy sighes, she didnt want Lizzy to go again and said biting her tounge and not sayin what she really wanted "Lizzy, i wish i knew what to tell ya, i wanna make you feel better, tell me how"

Daisy sighes, she didnt want Lizzy to go again and said biting her tounge and not sayin what she really wanted "Lizzy, i wish i knew what to tell ya, i wanna make you feel better, tell me how"

"Acting is the only thing I've ever felt good at. Ever since I was five years old I've always wanted to act and now he's making me choose between him and Acting and I can't do it." Lizzy says.

"Why do you have to continue to work at the Boar's Nest? Why does Bo have to continue making music? Why does Enos continue being a deputy? It's just something I have to do." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Lizzy..i didnt mean it that way, im sorry, please dont be mad at me" she starts crying again and goes in the kitchen "see, im losin you"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.