Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

So a few days later when Lizzy was released from the hospital Karen had everything worked out and a press conference was scheduled. Karen took most of the heat off the girls as far as the questions went but soon Lizzy couldn't hold it in any longer. "Alright Shut up and listen because I'm sick and tired of all you spinning crap and putting my family through all this emotional crap and lies. What I'm about to say it the one hundred percent truth so listen carefully. This rumor about Daisy and David Hasslehoff, yes they have a son named Dean. Enos, Daisy's husband, is perfectly fine with that. What they don't like is the fact that David has full custody without giving Daisy any consent. When Daisy got pregnant and David found out things became rocky between them. When he found out she was in labor he beat her up good and then walked out on her. He gave up his rights that day. To say now that he's a better person for Dean is outrageous. There will be a hearing soon to discuss this matter and until then I suggest you stay out of it." Lizzy takes a deep breath then rolls her eyes.

"As for Julie and Aaron's triplets. Linda Lu, DJ, and Joey. A DNA test was done yesterday and it proved that Aaron is their biological father. As far as Julie and David go she's never kissed him, never slept with him, never been in a ten foot radius of him. It is impossible for these triplets to be David's." Lizzy says.

"What about you and your story?" A reporter calls.

"Ah yes my twisted and bizarre story which seems to be more fascinating than anything else going on today." Lizzy says sarcastically. "My behatted man is indeed my husband Bo Duke who is a stunt man and singer who has several tracks on the new Hanks of Danger soundtrack and a new CD that came out three days ago just after the birth of our daughter Sara Madison Duke. My name was officially changed when I married him to Elizabeth Duke and my daughter Annabelle Jackson now does go by Annabelle Duke even though Bo is not her legal guardian."

"Why not?" Another report shouts.

"If you'd let me finish you'd find out." Lizzy snaps. "My sweet Belle is not Bo's daughter. Her father is a man from my past who is perfectly comfortable with the arrangement we made that gives him partial custody and visitation rights. Her father and I had a misunderstanding in high school and I left about a year ago we realized the misunderstanding and came to a solution that fits us both. Now things are worked out and comfortable for all that are involved."

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

So a few days later when Lizzy was released from the hospital Karen had everything worked out and a press conference was scheduled. Karen took most of the heat off the girls as far as the questions went but soon Lizzy couldn't hold it in any longer. "Alright Shut up and listen because I'm sick and tired of all you spinning crap and putting my family through all this emotional crap and lies. What I'm about to say it the one hundred percent truth so listen carefully. This rumor about Daisy and David Hasslehoff, yes they have a son named Dean. Enos, Daisy's husband, is perfectly fine with that. What they don't like is the fact that David has full custody without giving Daisy any consent. When Daisy got pregnant and David found out things became rocky between them. When he found out she was in labor he beat her up good and then walked out on her. He gave up his rights that day. To say now that he's a better person for Dean is outrageous. There will be a hearing soon to discuss this matter and until then I suggest you stay out of it." Lizzy takes a deep breath then rolls her eyes.

"As for Julie and Aaron's triplets. Linda Lu, DJ, and Joey. A DNA test was done yesterday and it proved that Aaron is their biological father. As far as Julie and David go she's never kissed him, never slept with him, never been in a ten foot radius of him. It is impossible for these triplets to be David's." Lizzy says.

"What about you and your story?" A reporter calls.

"Ah yes my twisted and bizarre story which seems to be more fascinating than anything else going on today." Lizzy says sarcastically. "My behatted man is indeed my husband Bo Duke who is a stunt man and singer who has several tracks on the new Hanks of Danger soundtrack and a new CD that came out three days ago just after the birth of our daughter Sara Madison Duke. My name was officially changed when I married him to Elizabeth Duke and my daughter Annabelle Jackson now does go by Annabelle Duke even though Bo is not her legal guardian."

"Why not?" Another report shouts.

"If you'd let me finish you'd find out." Lizzy snaps. "My sweet Belle is not Bo's daughter. Her father is a man from my past who is perfectly comfortable with the arrangement we made that gives him partial custody and visitation rights. Her father and I had a misunderstanding in high school and I left about a year ago we realized the misunderstanding and came to a solution that fits us both. Now things are worked out and comfortable for all that are involved."

so the reporters shut up when they got what they wanted and Karen made darn sure the press printed the right story

though Daisy had a few close calls with early labor and false labor due to stress, and when they day of her court hearing to see who gets custody of Dean, it didnt help

After two long hours of deliberation Dean was placed in Daisy's care with David only getting visitation three times a year unless it could be proved he was still a bad man.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.