• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

the press was impressed

Two days later Bo picks up two of the tabloids that Karen sent one running the story about David and the other running her story. Lizzy was stunned at Karen's story but as she flipped through the other magazine her jaw drops. "This isn't possible." Lizzy mutters.

"What's wrong?" Bo asks.

"This." Lizzy says pointing to the headline of the article. 'Behatted Man Unhatted!'

She scans the story reading bits out loud. "Is it true that Lizzy Jackson's behatted man is finally spotted without his hat?" One part reads. "Sources claim Ms. Jackson was born and raised in Georgia and grew up in a small town known as Hazzard. At one time she was seen with local heartthrob Beauregard Duke better known to most as Bo Duke. It's said the fair haired man was rather upset when Ms. Jackson left Hazzard but was quite surprised when she came back to film the new show Hanks of Danger."

Another part went on to read "Ms. Jackson was better known as Lizzy Jackson-Davenport while she was here, the daughter of local car mechanic Cooter Davenport. Lately around Hazzard locals say that Lizzy is barely out of sight of Bo Duke and her daughter Annabelle Jackson. But where does this leave her blonde Behatted man that she was engaged to? Well either she's dumped him for the heartthrob or he is this local Robin Hood who has stolen her heart."

At the very bottom of the page it says "As a side note Ms. Jackson gave birth two days ago to a baby girl she named Sara Madison Duke. Which does lead us all to the conclusion maybe this duke is the behatted man."

Two days later Bo picks up two of the tabloids that Karen sent one running the story about David and the other running her story. Lizzy was stunned at Karen's story but as she flipped through the other magazine her jaw drops. "This isn't possible." Lizzy mutters.

"What's wrong?" Bo asks.

"This." Lizzy says pointing to the headline of the article. 'Behatted Man Unhatted!'

She scans the story reading bits out loud. "Is it true that Lizzy Jackson's behatted man is finally spotted without his hat?" One part reads. "Sources claim Ms. Jackson was born and raised in Georgia and grew up in a small town known as Hazzard. At one time she was seen with local heartthrob Beauregard Duke better known to most as Bo Duke. It's said the fair haired man was rather upset when Ms. Jackson left Hazzard but was quite surprised when she came back to film the new show Hanks of Danger."

Another part went on to read "Ms. Jackson was better known as Lizzy Jackson-Davenport while she was here, the daughter of local car mechanic Cooter Davenport. Lately around Hazzard locals say that Lizzy is barely out of sight of Bo Duke and her daughter Annabelle Jackson. But where does this leave her blonde Behatted man that she was engaged to? Well either she's dumped him for the heartthrob or he is this local Robin Hood who has stolen her heart."

At the very bottom of the page it says "As a side note Ms. Jackson gave birth two days ago to a baby girl she named Sara Madison Duke. Which does lead us all to the conclusion maybe this duke is the behatted man."

Julie and Aaron went home with their kids and they read the very same article that Bo and Lizzy had read as well, and another one it mentioned the insult she gave David as well she was smiling until she read a "Headline" Mrs. Julie Calloway is David's mistress"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat

Julie and Aaron went home with their kids and they read the very same article that Bo and Lizzy had read as well, and another one it mentioned the insult she gave David as well she was smiling until she read a "Headline" Mrs. Julie Calloway is David's mistress"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat

Daisy reads the story about what happend between her and David and droped the magazine and screamed

"I don't know Daisy but I wish I did." Lizzy says.

Julie called Lizzy phone and she was in tears after reading the little story about her being David's mistress and how the triplets were really his and she looks Aaron and he tells her he know that their his children right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie called Lizzy phone and she was in tears after reading the little story about her being David's mistress and how the triplets were really his and she looks Aaron and he tells her he know that their his children right now as well.

"Alright Julie calm down I can get a press conference if you want for all three of us to clear up this mess." Lizzy says.

"Alright Julie calm down I can get a press conference if you want for all three of us to clear up this mess." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Aaron and me are taking a DNA Test just everybody in the public know those triplets aren't his now as well."

"Of course they're Aaron's I know you wouldn't cheat on him." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "But you know the press they make it sound like their's David's now and I just can't have it and this article they said Igmo was my nickname for him do you have any idea what a Igmo is actually short for Ignorant and Moron that's funny it that's a pet name for somebody now Lizzy."

Julie Says "But you know the press they make it sound like their's David's now and I just can't have it and this article they said Igmo was my nickname for him do you have any idea what a Igmo is actually short for Ignorant and Moron that's funny it that's a pet name for somebody now Lizzy."

Daisy said "i dont know, but im still mad as hell about them what they wrote about me and Julie!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.