• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "what was the right choice?"

Julie Says "When you made the choice to well I don't know if you would've raised Dean, I think his father would've found out somehow and the two of you would've never been safe Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "When you made the choice to well I don't know if you would've raised Dean, I think his father would've found out somehow and the two of you would've never been safe Daisy."

Daisy stood up "your telling me it was a good thing to give Dean up!?" keeping her voice as low as possible

Daisy stood up "your telling me it was a good thing to give Dean up!?" keeping her voice as low as possible

Julie Says "I don't know Daisy, how old was when you had him now but it's not that I'm saying it's good that you choose adoption or abortion that's all."

Daisy said "i should have raised Dean, i know i should have, and i forgot how old i was back then"

Julie Says "It's okay Daisy! I didn't mean anything bad it's just that so woman would get an abortion instead of having the baby that's all. I would never do that now myself, but I knew one woman that had three of them and I asked her how she lived with herself afterwards and she quit talking to me afterwards as well Daisy."

Julie Says "It's okay Daisy! I didn't mean anything bad it's just that so woman would get an abortion instead of having the baby that's all. I would never do that now myself, but I knew one woman that had three of them and I asked her how she lived with herself afterwards and she quit talking to me afterwards as well Daisy."

Daisy just sighes

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.