Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Devon Says "Now Daisy you know that isn't true right now, we all love you and nobody hates you've and Julie have had a rough month now as well that's all it will get better, did I tell that a month after Julie got to California she quit smoking and hasn't touched a cigarette since then Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

(Devon? uh wrong story)

Daisy just sighes "whatever"

Daisy sighed "ill do it, i know how to handel Enoss temper if Bo tried Enos would most likely lose ita gain and punch him in the face, hes mad right now"

Julie Says "That's not what I'm talking about now, this incident between you and him is going to be all over the internet and tabloids and Newspapers and the News as well Daisy."

Julie Says "That's not what I'm talking about now, this incident between you and him is going to be all over the internet and tabloids and Newspapers and the News as well Daisy."

Daisy thinks about "oh god, your right! ive already been on the tabloids once, there gonna twist this whole thing around!"

Daisy said "i cant even think about it, i just know their gonna twist it around after David says something and he'll make it sound like everything was my fault!"

Julie Says "You got me for a witness I had seen him slap you I would've rushed him but hell he's bigger than me so I just ran for Enos and Daisy now I think Bo would've standed more of a chance now than me Daisy."

Julie Says "You got me for a witness I had seen him slap you I would've rushed him but hell he's bigger than me so I just ran for Enos and Daisy now I think Bo would've standed more of a chance now than me Daisy."

Daisy said "good thing, because if Bo and Enos took David down, theyd end up gettin hurt or something"

Daisy said "good thing, because if Bo and Enos took David down, theyd end up gettin hurt or something"

Julie Says "Yeah your right, but I just keep thinking now David isn't as young as he used to be now so I think Bo or Luke might have a slight advantage now as well."

Julie Says "What happened Daisy, you can tell us were family?"

Daisy sighes " that day, i had already started having contractions, but they were small so i didnt think nothing of them, well, David came in, drunk i might add, saw me and he hit me, i slapped him back and thats when he really started getting violent, then, around supper, he left agai, when he came back, i had already had Dean, and i was scared,i wanted to run"

Daisy sighes " that day, i had already started having contractions, but they were small so i didnt think nothing of them, well, David came in, drunk i might add, saw me and he hit me, i slapped him back and thats when he really started getting violent, then, around supper, he left agai, when he came back, i had already had Dean, and i was scared,i wanted to run"

Julie Says "That's awful Daisy, no wonder your scared of him right now as well. He looked like he was going to go after he next before Enos got there now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.