Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "if i could have faught back i wouldve, but you try being a woman, 9 months pregnant and already in labor to begin with and getting beat!its not easy"

"Of course it's not easy that's why it shouldn't have happened. You shouldn't have had to deal with it at all." Bo says.

Sensing a major blow up if the attention wasn't diverted Lizzy switched the topic. "I hate to break this up but...Sara's getting fussy and I have to feed her. If you don't mind seeing it you can stay but if you get a little grossed out you might want to leave." Lizzy says.

"Of course it's not easy that's why it shouldn't have happened. You shouldn't have had to deal with it at all." Bo says.

Sensing a major blow up if the attention wasn't diverted Lizzy switched the topic. "I hate to break this up but...Sara's getting fussy and I have to feed her. If you don't mind seeing it you can stay but if you get a little grossed out you might want to leave." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "ive had six kids that Bo dont approve of, i can handel it!" and sits down

Daisy said "ive had six kids that Bo dont approve of, i can handel it!" and sits down

"I never said I didn't..." Bo starts.

"Beauregard Duke if you want any kids in the future you'll shut up and sit down." Lizzy roars.

"Mommy?" Belle asks sleepily.

"It's alright sweetheart go back to sleep." Lizzy says. Soon Belle is drifting off and Sara is nursing happily.

Daisy jus thinks hes being pathetic

Lizzy rolls her eyes at the pair who are acting like punished siblings. "I know you're angry Bo because you can't do anything about what happened with David then or now but that is no reason to take it out on Daisy. And Daisy stop acting like you won and like he's pathetic. This is one of the only times he's been unable to protect the women he loves so it's gonna be a little hard on him."

Lizzy rolls her eyes at the pair who are acting like punished siblings. "I know you're angry Bo because you can't do anything about what happened with David then or now but that is no reason to take it out on Daisy. And Daisy stop acting like you won and like he's pathetic. This is one of the only times he's been unable to protect the women he loves so it's gonna be a little hard on him."

Daisy said "he loves you, hes never cared about me, havent you seen that since we were kids, name one time Bo has ever steped up to the plate for me"

Daisy sighed "after that argument that night when i told i was pregnant again, what do you expect me to do, forget that!"

"Daisy I...I don't get it. Maybe because I'm a guy, maybe because I'm so scattered about having a kid, I don't know what it is but what I do know is, I don't know what to say to you. Please help me out here." Bo begs.

Daisy said "you dont want nothing to happen to your only girl cousin, prove that to me Bo!"

"I, I support Lizzy one hundred percent and...I will donate every cent of profit I make from this new CD to helping you get your son back and to keep David in jail if that's what it takes to prove it." Bo says trying to wrap Daisy in a hug.

"Thank you so much Daisy. I can't tell you how much this means to me." Bo says.

Julie Says "Bo you should record a duet with Reba McEntire sure I heard she's a bit bossy now but you can deal with that right big brother now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.