Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Bo said "i turned Reba down to be here with Lizzy"

Daisy said "Dean is mine, David doenst care!" and stomps out of the room and is met by David out side the hospital on her way to her jeep "hey Daisy"

Julie looks and Says "You IGMO(said at David) and you have some nerve showing up like you did as well. And Bo that's was great of you as well but you should record a duet with her sometime it would be a gold record for now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie looks and Says "You IGMO(said at David) and you have some nerve showing up like you did as well. And Bo that's was great of you as well but you should record a duet with her sometime it would be a gold record for now as well."

David sighed "i just came here to talk to Daisy, can i at least do that"

Daisy told him she didnt know and asked David why he wanted to talk to her in private

David Says "I don't want you going to press about our past relationship allright, I really mean it and don't get petty about this as well."

Daisy said "hes my son!, i dont care if you the father, hes mine!"

David slaps her

Julie walks in and Says "Hey don't slap my cousin and walks out and gets Rosco and Enos and tell them what he did to Daisy as well."

Julie walks in and Says "Hey don't slap my cousin and walks out and gets Rosco and Enos and tell them what he did to Daisy as well."

Enos gets up and takes his cuffs off his belt after talking to Bo "now dangit that is it, David has gone to far!" and goes out to David "dont ever lay and hand on my wife or her family again!"

Enos gets up and takes his cuffs off his belt after talking to Bo "now dangit that is it, David has gone to far!" and goes out to David "dont ever lay and hand on my wife or her family again!"

David Says "I was giving her a attitude adjustment that's all and used to do that all the time before she got serious with you as well Deputy."

Enos slaps the cuffs on David "unfortunatley, hes going to jail for abusing my wife and illegaly taking her son!"

The Journalist Says "Smile Man, and Deputy you two as well this will be great another celebrity arrested now and wow I can't believe my luck now as well."

Enos glares "just get outta here" and takes David to his car

Daisy said "i never seen Enos like this"

The Journalist follows and snaps another photo as he was being put in the car as well, and on his cellphone Says "Boss your going to love these pictures now when I get back as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.