Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "David has my son, a son that he doesnt care about that i do! what do you expect me to do, sit on the sidelines!"

Julie Says "Hold a press conferences or fight it legally right now make the world know what he has done celebrities hate that Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Hold a press conferences or fight it legally right now make the world know what he has done celebrities hate that Daisy."

Daisy said "the only reason i was a celebrity was because the press found out what he did to me when i was in LA, you know that, and they twisted everything around about me when they found out i was having his son"

Daisy said "the only reason i was a celebrity was because the press found out what he did to me when i was in LA, you know that, and they twisted everything around about me when they found out i was having his son"

Julie Says "Do the samething to the tabliods will do anything to get more information as well there ruthless as well."

Julie Says "I think Daisy wanted custody of Dean back again? Hey Bo is it true your singing a duet with Reba McEntire I hear she's a feisty redhead now as well."

Bo said "i turned Reba down to be here with Lizzy"

Daisy said "Dean is mine, David doenst care!" and stomps out of the room and is met by David out side the hospital on her way to her jeep "hey Daisy"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.