Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Before they know it, it's two months later and the night of a major music award show. Bo is up for three awards but seeing that Lizzy could give birth any day he declined to go to the show and they sent a camera crew out to Hazzard just in case. As it turns out Bo does win one of the three awards. The screen turns to his face and he grins although he's keeping an ear out for Lizzy's word. "I'd like to thank everyone who loves my music to all my fans this album was really for you. I'd also like to thank my step-daughter for being my main inspiration on this album as most were penned while watching her. Everyone at my record label, the man above for taking care of my family, to my family who is here with me tonight thank you all for supporting me and of course to my beautiful wife who has always stood behind me supporting me even we weren't sure we could make it. I'm sorry I can't be there tonight but Lizzy could be going into labor at any minute so we had to be here for her. Keep listening and doing all you do to make my music a success." Bo says grinning.

Right before the screen cuts back to the awards show you can barely hear Lizzy say, "Bo it's time."

"It's time?" Bo panics.

"It's time." Uncle Jesse confirms before the house is a flutter of madness.

Before they know it, it's two months later and the night of a major music award show. Bo is up for three awards but seeing that Lizzy could give birth any day he declined to go to the show and they sent a camera crew out to Hazzard just in case. As it turns out Bo does win one of the three awards. The screen turns to his face and he grins although he's keeping an ear out for Lizzy's word. "I'd like to thank everyone who loves my music to all my fans this album was really for you. I'd also like to thank my step-daughter for being my main inspiration on this album as most were penned while watching her. Everyone at my record label, the man above for taking care of my family, to my family who is here with me tonight thank you all for supporting me and of course to my beautiful wife who has always stood behind me supporting me even we weren't sure we could make it. I'm sorry I can't be there tonight but Lizzy could be going into labor at any minute so we had to be here for her. Keep listening and doing all you do to make my music a success." Bo says grinning.

Right before the screen cuts back to the awards show you can barely hear Lizzy say, "Bo it's time."

"It's time?" Bo panics.

"It's time." Uncle Jesse confirms before the house is a flutter of madness.

Julie was over with her five kids and she looks at Uncle Jesse oh looks like I'm getting a brand new niece or nephew now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighes and sits down

Seven hours later Bo walks out of the delivery room and drops to his knees opening his arms to Belle. "How do you feel about a baby brother?" Bo asks.

"Boys are yucky." Belle answers.

"Then it's a good thing you got a little sister." Bo says.

"A baby sister. Really?" Belle asks.

"Yup. You want to meet her?" Bo asks. Belle nods furiously. "Well come on then. All of you can come back."

Seven hours later Bo walks out of the delivery room and drops to his knees opening his arms to Belle. "How do you feel about a baby brother?" Bo asks.

"Boys are yucky." Belle answers.

"Then it's a good thing you got a little sister." Bo says.

"A baby sister. Really?" Belle asks.

"Yup. You want to meet her?" Bo asks. Belle nods furiously. "Well come on then. All of you can come back."

Daisy nodds "okay"

Daisy nodds "okay"

Bo led them back to Lizzy's room where she held a bundle of blankets in her arms. Lizzy folded back the blankets as Belle climbed up on the bed. "Who is she?" Belle asks.

"Belle, everyone I'd like you to meet Sara Madison Duke. The newest addition to the Duke family." Lizzy says.

"She's so tiny." Belle says. Lizzy just smiles.

Bo led them back to Lizzy's room where she held a bundle of blankets in her arms. Lizzy folded back the blankets as Belle climbed up on the bed. "Who is she?" Belle asks.

"Belle, everyone I'd like you to meet Sara Madison Duke. The newest addition to the Duke family." Lizzy says.

"She's so tiny." Belle says. Lizzy just smiles.

Daisy said "shes so cute, im havin a boy my self"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.