• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Aaron said "i know, and im all for adoption honey"

Julie Says "I'll tell you one thing I'm not going to miss if Labor pains whoo those hurts you even possibly even imagine how much now Aaron. Ever been tackle over and over something like that and the backaches when your pregnant and the swollen feet and the moodiness as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I'll tell you one thing I'm not going to miss if Labor pains whoo those hurts you even possibly even imagine how much now Aaron. Ever been tackle over and over something like that and the backaches when your pregnant and the swollen feet and the moodiness as well."

Aaron said "i used to play football, but i cant imagine, i know why god made women now, cause it it was up to men to have babies, therd be no kids"

Aaron said "i used to play football, but i cant imagine, i know why god made women now, cause it it was up to men to have babies, therd be no kids"

Julie smiles at her husband and Says " sure there would be they would all be adopted now."

Aaron said "theres gotta be kids being born for a kid to be adopted Julie"

Julie Says "Of course there are because other woman are brave enough to or are too young or just don't want them or they get taken away for some reason or another now."

Soon that day passed and others with it until it was Saturday. "Bo do me a favor, go hang out with Luke or Enos today and keep the kids? Daisy's coming over and I want to have a girls day just her and I...you know Julie's not strong enough otherwise we'd invite her." Lizzy says.

Julie looked at her husband and Says "How much longer till I can take care of our kids honey."

"Two weeks. As long as you're gaining your strength and eating properly." Aaron answers.

Julie Says "I can handle that right now, I know but it will be well worth hey can you have my car ready because I want to take the babies for drive when I'm strong enough to now as well."

Soon that day passed and others with it until it was Saturday. "Bo do me a favor, go hang out with Luke or Enos today and keep the kids? Daisy's coming over and I want to have a girls day just her and I...you know Julie's not strong enough otherwise we'd invite her." Lizzy says.

Bo says "okay" and goes to try to see if Enos would like to hang out, luckily Enos had just come by to drop Daisy off at Lizzys and Bos house since her jeep was in the shop and Daisy got out and hugged Bo and smiled and went into the house were she sat down by Lizzy "hey Lizzy" when she saw Bella she waved a little but didnt say anything, afraid Bella hates her

Bo says "okay" and goes to try to see if Enos would like to hang out, luckily Enos had just come by to drop Daisy off at Lizzys and Bos house since her jeep was in the shop and Daisy got out and hugged Bo and smiled and went into the house were she sat down by Lizzy "hey Lizzy" when she saw Bella she waved a little but didnt say anything, afraid Bella hates her

"What's wrong Aunt Daisy?" Belle asked simply.

Daisy looked at her a little "Belle of course i love you, but after what happend between me and Bo, id be afraid youd hate me"

"What happened between you and Daddy?" Belle asks cocking her head to the side.

"Nothing doll, go on your dad is waiting. He's gonna take you to Aunt Daisy's house so you can play with your cousins. You'd like that wouldn't you?" Lizzy says.

"Oh really can I Mommy please?"

"Yes go on your dad's waiting." Once Lizzy hears them leave she looks at Daisy. "We thought it was best not to tell her what happened. I should have warned you. Don't worry she's most likely already forgotten it."

"What happened between you and Daddy?" Belle asks cocking her head to the side.

"Nothing doll, go on your dad is waiting. He's gonna take you to Aunt Daisy's house so you can play with your cousins. You'd like that wouldn't you?" Lizzy says.

"Oh really can I Mommy please?"

"Yes go on your dad's waiting." Once Lizzy hears them leave she looks at Daisy. "We thought it was best not to tell her what happened. I should have warned you. Don't worry she's most likely already forgotten it."

Daisy said "im sorry"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.