• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Aaron smiled "and Linda Lu, and Daisys girls will be cheerleaders"

Julie Says "This will be fun especially when Enos or doesn't like one the girls dates now Aaron you should've seen what my brother and cousin and Uncle did to some of my dates now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "This will be fun especially when Enos or doesn't like one the girls dates now Aaron you should've seen what my brother and cousin and Uncle did to some of my dates now as well."

Aaron said "im gonna laugh when Daisy tries to stick up for her daughters when Enos goes on a rant about guys"

Julie Says "Your going to just as bad with Scarlett and Linda Lu just watch when one of them come home with Pink hair and in the shortest miniskirt known to man now."

Aaron said "i cant wait to see Enos when either the twins come in and theyre all goth with pink and blue highlights and black miniskirts and belly shirts, its bound to happen with our girls and theirs"

Aaron said "i cant wait to see Enos when either the twins come in and theyre all goth with pink and blue highlights and black miniskirts and belly shirts, its bound to happen with our girls and theirs"

Julie Says "Hmm, which girl will be first now ours or there's?"

Aaron said "oh yeah, and so are Daisys twins and maybe Ashlyn too, were did she get the names for the twins Aimil and Kara, and were did she get Ashlyns name from"

Julie Says "Aimil comes from a romance she was reading at the time Aaron!"

Aaron nodded "she told me that if this last one is a girl, the babys name would be Charley Ann, if it was a boy, it would be John Colten"

Julie Says "Those are nice names, so do you like the name we picked out what you feel to adoption in about three years no stretch marks, no morning sickness just paperwork Aaron."

Aaron nodded "she told me that if this last one is a girl, the babys name would be Charley Ann, if it was a boy, it would be John Colten"

Julie Says "Those are nice names, so do you like the name we picked out what you feel to adoption in about three years no stretch marks, no morning sickness just paperwork Aaron."

Aaron said "i think adoption is a great choice, if you want to adopt, then well do it, and i love every one of our babies names"

Aaron said "i think adoption is a great choice, if you want to adopt, then well do it, and i love every one of our babies names"

Julie Says "Let's wait about three years okay, I need a little bit of break now."

Aaron nodds "okay"

Julie Says "Honey, you know with adoption it's not as tiring as natural birth is right now as well and there's not any chance I'm getting pregnant again the docter took care of that right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.