Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Lizzy hears the slow cocking of the gun "if i was gone, and you know what i mean, would you or Bo even miss me? what Bo has told me is haunting me Lizzy"

"Easy Daisy please honey please put down the gun, please put down the gun. Daisy don't please don't scare me. Put the gun down. You don't want to do this you have things to live for. I can't raise this child without his aunt and your children do you think they want to grow up without a mother. Daisy...god please put down the gun and don't do it." Lizzy begs not even trying to cover up her tears.

"Easy Daisy please honey please put down the gun, please put down the gun. Daisy don't please don't scare me. Put the gun down. You don't want to do this you have things to live for. I can't raise this child without his aunt and your children do you think they want to grow up without a mother. Daisy...god please put down the gun and don't do it." Lizzy begs not even trying to cover up her tears.

Daisy puts the gun on the coffee table "im sorry Lizzy, its just, what Bo said has scared me"

Daisy puts the gun on the coffee table "im sorry Lizzy, its just, what Bo said has scared me"

"And he's completely and utterly sorry for saying it to you. It's just...he's been so stressed out lately that I think it's finally gotten to him and he snapped. I'm so sorry Daisy. I love you and so does he, you know he just can't stand the thought of losing someone else he cares about." Lizzy answers.

"And he's completely and utterly sorry for saying it to you. It's just...he's been so stressed out lately that I think it's finally gotten to him and he snapped. I'm so sorry Daisy. I love you and so does he, you know he just can't stand the thought of losing someone else he cares about." Lizzy answers.

Daisy nodds "okay, sorry i botherd you Liz, ill talk later, we should go for a girls day on Saturday, me you and Julie, we need it, what do you say?"

Daisy nodds "okay, sorry i botherd you Liz, ill talk later, we should go for a girls day on Saturday, me you and Julie, we need it, what do you say?"

"It's no bother at all Daisy. I would love to go. How bout...how bout you girls come over here and we'll rent a few movies, get some take out and have Bo leave us alone. And Daisy if you need anything next time radio I can answer that one faster than the other." Lizzy says.

"It's no bother at all Daisy. I would love to go. How bout...how bout you girls come over here and we'll rent a few movies, get some take out and have Bo leave us alone. And Daisy if you need anything next time radio I can answer that one faster than the other." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "okay, oh i forgot, itll just be me and you, Julies still to weak, but of course ill be over there"

Aaron brings one of the triplets over to her

Julie Says "Well gee it's Ms. Linda Lu don't you look pretty in your little dress this dress of Scarlett's finally fits her. Scarlet was six months old, when she wore it now oh boy these tripletts are going to tall honey."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Well gee it's Ms. Linda Lu don't you look pretty in your little dress this dress of Scarlett's finally fits her. Scarlet was six months old, when she wore it now oh boy these tripletts are going to tall honey."

Aaron says "they get it from me, and man have you noticed that Daisys twins look like Enos, its weird"

Aaron says "they get it from me, and man have you noticed that Daisys twins look like Enos, its weird"

Julie Says "Well he is handsome and he's tall as well and Aaron you look like Rhett Butler on Gone With The Wind."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.