Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Enos said "i gotta get a new gun case, she busted the glass when she couldnt undo the lock"

Julie Says "Enos, what's wrong with Daisy right now I've never known her to do something like she almost did now. Thank goodness I called her, you might've had to raise y'lls kids on your own now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos said "shes scared of having her baby now because of what Bo told her"

Julie Says "Oh that brother of mine, he really messed up this time what if you've known all this was going to happen to me and Bo knew as well. Do you think he would've suggested an abortion as well now."

Julie Says "Oh that brother of mine, he really messed up this time what if you've known all this was going to happen to me and Bo knew as well. Do you think he would've suggested an abortion as well now."

Enos says "i dont know, but im afraid Daisys gonna have a total breakdown any time"

Enos says "i dont know, but im afraid Daisys gonna have a total breakdown any time"

Julie Says "Well listen, you got to keep her calm okay she's been through too much in the past five years more than her fair share as well Enos."

Belle looked at her daddy as he slumped against the master bedroom door and rolled her eyes. She twisted the handle to the bathroom and then crossed it to the door that lead into the master suite. She twisted that handle as well and peaked in to see her mom curled up on the bed. Belle slowly shut the door and then walked back into the hallway. She tugged on Bo's hand and he looked down at her. She motioned him closer and closer until he was finally kneeling in front of her. "This is for making Mommy mad." Belle says cuffing Bo across the back of the head. "And this is because you're my daddy and I know you care about her." Belle then kisses his cheek. "The point is now to take the next few days off unplug the phone and show her how much you love her. Dad is on his way over now and I'm gonna go stay with him for a few days. It'll give you time with Mommy. She loves you Daddy I know, I can see it.Don't talk about Aunt Daisy or Aunt Julie or any of my cousins just talk about Mommy and the new baby. Uncle Freddy says that because Mommy's pregnant she's bound to be moody and happy one minute and sad the next. You're the only man who's ever able to make Mommy happy when she's sad. Please Daddy I don't want you and Mommy to get a divorce like Kristen's mommy and daddy. Tommy's mommy says you will...you won't will you?" Belle says.

"No honey I'm not gonna divorce your mommy. I still love her and want to be with her and you it's just hard sometimes." Bo answers.

"So make it not so hard. Say you're sorry when you're wrong and tell Mommy you love her often. Other than that just live day to day." Belle says shaking her head.

"I guess you're right." Bo says.

"Of course I am. I'm almost seven and I have very smart parents most of the time." Belle says tugging on his hand. Bo stands and follows Belle. "Now go in there and lay down with Mommy. Don't say anything other than you're sorry and you love her. Just spend some time with her. You don't even have to talk. Mommy likes it that way sometimes. She says it's nice to just spend time enjoying one another and their presents." Belle says.

"Presence." A male voice corrects.

"I said that." Belle says looking up to see Matt. Bo smiles softly and Matt nods.

"You need to spend some honest to god time with her and her alone. I'm gonna take Belle for a few days to give you some alone time. Cancel all your plans and gigs and stuff and spend that time with her." Matt says. Bo nods and Belle and Matt leave. Bo enters the bedroom and sits down on the bed. Lizzy tries hard not to yell at him or roll her eyes.

"I know you're disappointed and angry with me..." Bo starts.

"What did your daughter tell you?" Lizzy asks softly.

Bo swallows everything he wants to say and lays down beside her. "I'm sorry for everything I've done to make you angry and I love you with all of my heart." He answers.

"I love you too. And for now that's enough." Lizzy says.

Belle looked at her daddy as he slumped against the master bedroom door and rolled her eyes. She twisted the handle to the bathroom and then crossed it to the door that lead into the master suite. She twisted that handle as well and peaked in to see her mom curled up on the bed. Belle slowly shut the door and then walked back into the hallway. She tugged on Bo's hand and he looked down at her. She motioned him closer and closer until he was finally kneeling in front of her. "This is for making Mommy mad." Belle says cuffing Bo across the back of the head. "And this is because you're my daddy and I know you care about her." Belle then kisses his cheek. "The point is now to take the next few days off unplug the phone and show her how much you love her. Dad is on his way over now and I'm gonna go stay with him for a few days. It'll give you time with Mommy. She loves you Daddy I know, I can see it.Don't talk about Aunt Daisy or Aunt Julie or any of my cousins just talk about Mommy and the new baby. Uncle Freddy says that because Mommy's pregnant she's bound to be moody and happy one minute and sad the next. You're the only man who's ever able to make Mommy happy when she's sad. Please Daddy I don't want you and Mommy to get a divorce like Kristen's mommy and daddy. Tommy's mommy says you will...you won't will you?" Belle says.

"No honey I'm not gonna divorce your mommy. I still love her and want to be with her and you it's just hard sometimes." Bo answers.

"So make it not so hard. Say you're sorry when you're wrong and tell Mommy you love her often. Other than that just live day to day." Belle says shaking her head.

"Of course I am. I'm almost seven and I have very smart parents most of the time." Belle says tugging on his hand. Bo stands and follows Belle. "Now go in there and lay down with Mommy. Don't say anything other than you're sorry and you love her. Just spend some time with her. You don't even have to talk. Mommy likes it that way sometimes. She says it's nice to just spend time enjoying one another and their presents." Belle says.

"I said that." Belle says looking up to see Matt. Bo smiles softly and Matt nods.

"You need to spend some honest to god time with her and her alone. I'm gonna take Belle for a few days to give you some alone time. Cancel all your plans and gigs and stuff and spend that time with her." Matt says. Bo nods and Belle and Matt leave. Bo enters the bedroom and sits down on the bed. Lizzy tries hard not to yell at him or roll her eyes.

Bo swallows everything he wants to say and lays down beside her. "I'm sorry for everything I've done to make you angry and I love you with all of my heart." He answers.

Julie had went to sleep she was really tired right now and she was watching Aaron taking care of kids right now and wished that she could help as well.

Bo says "i love you too"

Bo says "i love you too"

The Next Morning Julie had woken up but still was so weak but she had more energy right now then the weeks before she tried getting up but got dizzy when she tried so she just went back to sleep she figured she might as well rest while she can. She figured when she can take care of the kids, she won't get any rest at all she was dreaming right now as well.

The Next Morning Julie had woken up but still was so weak but she had more energy right now then the weeks before she tried getting up but got dizzy when she tried so she just went back to sleep she figured she might as well rest while she can. She figured when she can take care of the kids, she won't get any rest at all she was dreaming right now as well.

Daisy tried to call Lizzy and when she didnt pick up she looked back at the gun "god i was right, everyone i care about hates me"

Daisy tried to call Lizzy and when she didnt pick up she looked back at the gun "god i was right, everyone i care about hates me"

Julie called Daisy, she going to make this a part of her new routine and the phone and Daisy and Enos house rings for Daisy to pick up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.