Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Bo says "Belle, this is gonna seem hard for you to understand" and then goes into the best explanation he can give

"So basically you asked Aunt Daisy to give up the baby she's having because it could hurt her very bad and Mommy got really mad at you because she doesn't think you should have? But Daddy you never would have asked Mommy to do that would you? If she were as sick as Aunt Daisy?" Belle says.

"So basically you asked Aunt Daisy to give up the baby she's having because it could hurt her very bad and Mommy got really mad at you because she doesn't think you should have? But Daddy you never would have asked Mommy to do that would you? If she were as sick as Aunt Daisy?" Belle says.

Bo said "i would never ask your momma to do that, but ever since me Lizzy you and Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos took that trip to LA and your Aunt Daisy almost lost her first baby, i couldnt stand the idea of her having more children, i was scared, i wish everyone could see that, do you understand Belle?"

Bo said "i would never ask your momma to do that, but ever since me Lizzy you and Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos took that trip to LA and your Aunt Daisy almost lost her first baby, i couldnt stand the idea of her having more children, i was scared, i wish everyone could see that, do you understand Belle?"

"Yeah but if...If Mommy was in the same position as Aunt Daisy how come you couldn't ask her but you could ask Aunt Daisy?" Bo says.

"Yeah but if...If Mommy was in the same position as Aunt Daisy how come you couldn't ask her but you could ask Aunt Daisy?" Bo says.

Bo sighes "i dont know, i couldnt dare ask your momma something like that, its just when i found out your Aunt Daisy was having another baby and what conditions she was under, something snapped in my mind and i felt that i needed to tell Daisy like it was, everyone sugarcoats things for her, but i regret it now"

Bo sighes "i dont know, i couldnt dare ask your momma something like that, its just when i found out your Aunt Daisy was having another baby and what conditions she was under, something snapped in my mind and i felt that i needed to tell Daisy like it was, everyone sugarcoats things for her, but i regret it now"

"I don't know Daddy...I just don't get how...If Mommy was in the same," Belle pauses thinking of the word, "In the same situation why you couldn't ask her. I don't know...maybe Mommy has a right to be mad at you Daddy. And maybe...maybe you should just stay out of it." Belle answers before leaving the room.

"Smart little girl she is." Lizzy answers still standing against the doorway.

"I don't know Daddy...I just don't get how...If Mommy was in the same," Belle pauses thinking of the word, "In the same situation why you couldn't ask her. I don't know...maybe Mommy has a right to be mad at you Daddy. And maybe...maybe you should just stay out of it." Belle answers before leaving the room.

"Smart little girl she is." Lizzy answers still standing against the doorway.

Bo says "Lizzy, i tried, i love you, you know it, and im sorry, and ill try to let whats going on with Daisy take its course, but on thing, what would you do if Daisy did die?, theres a huge chance that we could loose her this time"

Bo says "Lizzy, i tried, i love you, you know it, and im sorry, and ill try to let whats going on with Daisy take its course, but on thing, what would you do if Daisy did die?, theres a huge chance that we could loose her this time"

"I know that but now, this isn't about that. This is about us. You should have told her that after this child you want her to stop because the risks are becoming to dangerous for her. You should have said you're scared and you don't want to lose her but you'd stay out of it. Did you know Fred called the doctor for me last night after you left. Bo there's also a high risk for me with this child. The doctor told me that if my stress level goes any higher I would have to be confined to the hospital for the rest of my pregnancy. But you wouldn't know that. You know why? Because you're either off in Hollywood filming another stunt or here making all those dog-gone recordings for soundtracks. It's either that or you're fretting about your cousins. I get that they're family and I get that you care about them but honey they're both married with amazing husbands and a strong supportive system with Uncle Jesse and Luke but...God knows I have half a mind to take Belle and leave you. I can't do it any more. I'm tired Bo, I don't want to give up but...you're almost forcing me to. I love you and I don't want to give you up now that I finally have you but...You don't know what's going on here half the time any more and I don't think that's right for Belle or for this new baby. I get that you love your cousins but some times...Sometimes I feel so selfish that...That I wish you didn't give a damn about them so I'll have my husband back." Lizzy cries leaving the room and locking herself in the master bedroom.

"I know that but now, this isn't about that. This is about us. You should have told her that after this child you want her to stop because the risks are becoming to dangerous for her. You should have said you're scared and you don't want to lose her but you'd stay out of it. Did you know Fred called the doctor for me last night after you left. Bo there's also a high risk for me with this child. The doctor told me that if my stress level goes any higher I would have to be confined to the hospital for the rest of my pregnancy. But you wouldn't know that. You know why? Because you're either off in Hollywood filming another stunt or here making all those dog-gone recordings for soundtracks. It's either that or you're fretting about your cousins. I get that they're family and I get that you care about them but honey they're both married with amazing husbands and a strong supportive system with Uncle Jesse and Luke but...God knows I have half a mind to take Belle and leave you. I can't do it any more. I'm tired Bo, I don't want to give up but...you're almost forcing me to. I love you and I don't want to give you up now that I finally have you but...You don't know what's going on here half the time any more and I don't think that's right for Belle or for this new baby. I get that you love your cousins but some times...Sometimes I feel so selfish that...That I wish you didn't give a damn about them so I'll have my husband back." Lizzy cries leaving the room and locking herself in the master bedroom.

Bo goes to the door "ill give up stunts and sound tracks, im done with them, okay, i promise, ill be here for you okay, and ill go talk to Daisy and tell her im scared, okay, please give me another chance"

Bo goes to the door "ill give up stunts and sound tracks, im done with them, okay, i promise, ill be here for you okay, and ill go talk to Daisy and tell her im scared, okay, please give me another chance"

Julie is asleep and she got her brother to bring over he tripletts over one at time and she had hugged her older kids as well. She wished she could take care of kids instead of somebody else taking care of them right now. This was going to be a very long month as well, oh she'll never be pregnant again and never be able to experience the joy of holding another newborn baby past her tripletts again that was her so sad right now as well. It's one chapter in her life has come to close, and she doesn't know how she is going to deal with early menopause as well it's such a scary thought as well. When she found she was pregnant the last time she was so happy, and then the docter heard a second heartbeat well she was smiling because and then when it was verified by Ultrasound it was twins her and Aaron was beaming with smiles and then she had them she was really smiling as well. And after that she hasn't had much to smile about ever since then, Patrick and Scarlett didn't understand what their Momma so blue but how could she tell them what was wrong right now it's way too complicated right now to explain to kids. In fact she didn't understand how it went from something simple to something that was major surgery where did it all go wrong for her. She was so happy before the tripletts born, maybe she was feeling like a beached whale and on bed rest but she was so happy about the fact and looking forward to her future as well. But everytime she got pregnant something happened she was beginning to think she had bad luck with pregnancy right now, the first time around well that was just awful and then a little while Kevin tried a forced shotgun wedding on her and Daisy. The second time around she forget what happened but something happened and the third pregnancy her and Daisy got kidnapped on what was supposed to be a girls night out as well she could've lost the babies when that happened now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie is asleep and she got her brother to bring over he tripletts over one at time and she had hugged her older kids as well. She wished she could take care of kids instead of somebody else taking care of them right now. This was going to be a very long month as well, oh she'll never be pregnant again and never be able to experience the joy of holding another newborn baby past her tripletts again that was her so sad right now as well. It's one chapter in her life has come to close, and she doesn't know how she is going to deal with early menopause as well it's such a scary thought as well. When she found she was pregnant the last time she was so happy, and then the docter heard a second heartbeat well she was smiling because and then when it was verified by Ultrasound it was twins her and Aaron was beaming with smiles and then she had them she was really smiling as well. And after that she hasn't had much to smile about ever since then, Patrick and Scarlett didn't understand what their Momma so blue but how could she tell them what was wrong right now it's way too complicated right now to explain to kids. In fact she didn't understand how it went from something simple to something that was major surgery where did it all go wrong for her. She was so happy before the tripletts born, maybe she was feeling like a beached whale and on bed rest but she was so happy about the fact and looking forward to her future as well. But everytime she got pregnant something happened she was beginning to think she had bad luck with pregnancy right now, the first time around well that was just awful and then a little while Kevin tried a forced shotgun wedding on her and Daisy. The second time around she forget what happened but something happened and the third pregnancy her and Daisy got kidnapped on what was supposed to be a girls night out as well she could've lost the babies when that happened now.

Daisy was replaying those memories

Daisy said "i dont know, but im wanting to take Enos's gun and use it on my self right now" she was crying

Julie Says "Oh don't do that, if your going shoot somebody go use that on Kevin for what he did to you and me now."

Daisy sighed and Julie heard the gun hit the coffee table

Julie faced dropped and hung up and called the Sheriff department and told them what she had just heard and she wandered what could've caused that feeling she had right now as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.