• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Bo said "she wont listen"

Julie Says "Send her a romantic note then, and tell her how much your sorry for what you do now. Aaron does that everytime he get into a agruement Bo and it works as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Dang it I thought that would work." Bo mutters to himself driving away to the local flower store. He picks out a handmade bouquet and pays for it before writing another note and sending them with Tommy. "Please try again."

Tommy knocks again, this time with a note that says "Lizzy, im sorry for what i said to Daisy, truly i am, ive made up with her now, go vist her if you get the time, but please give me another chance, i love you so much, and Belle too, and this baby that your are carrying. LOVE BO"

Tommy knocks again, this time with a note that says "Lizzy, im sorry for what i said to Daisy, truly i am, ive made up with her now, go vist her if you get the time, but please give me another chance, i love you so much, and Belle too, and this baby that your are carrying. LOVE BO"

Lizzy bits her lip and holds in her tears as she looks down at the letter. She answers the ringing phone and after a short conversation with Daisy she hangs up and looks back at the note. Lizzy pulls out a single long stemmed yellow rose and then picks up a pen. She flips over the note and scratches out a few words. 'Actions have always worked better for you than words.' Lizzy hands the rose and note to Tommy and shuts the door.

Tommy shakes his head and takes them back to Bo. "Here." He says.

Lizzy bits her lip and holds in her tears as she looks down at the letter. She answers the ringing phone and after a short conversation with Daisy she hangs up and looks back at the note. Lizzy pulls out a single long stemmed yellow rose and then picks up a pen. She flips over the note and scratches out a few words. 'Actions have always worked better for you than words.' Lizzy hands the rose and note to Tommy and shuts the door.

Tommy shakes his head and takes them back to Bo. "Here." He says.

Bo sighes "i gotta talk to her" and goes across the street and knockes on Lizzys door

Bo said "im not kiddin this time, please Lizzy, give me another chance"

"Prove it to me." Lizzy snaps. "Not by your words or all that fancy talk you know exactly how to prove to me you're really sorry."

Bo looks down at the flower in his hand then grins. Lizzy really thought he was about to drop to his knees and hand her the flower looking at her with his big blue puppy dog eyes but instead he hands her the flower and sweeps her into his arms kissing her passionately. He knew Lizzy was always a big romantic and figured for once he could pull out those moves he had heard Julie and her discussing once or twice. "So do you believe me now?"

"Yeah maybe...I think you still have to convince me." Lizzy says.

"Prove it to me." Lizzy snaps. "Not by your words or all that fancy talk you know exactly how to prove to me you're really sorry."

Bo looks down at the flower in his hand then grins. Lizzy really thought he was about to drop to his knees and hand her the flower looking at her with his big blue puppy dog eyes but instead he hands her the flower and sweeps her into his arms kissing her passionately. He knew Lizzy was always a big romantic and figured for once he could pull out those moves he had heard Julie and her discussing once or twice. "So do you believe me now?"

"Yeah maybe...I think you still have to convince me." Lizzy says.

Bo says "you want me to talk to Daisy again, and im gonna try to prove it to you, can i please come back into our house"

Bo says "you want me to talk to Daisy again, and im gonna try to prove it to you, can i please come back into our house"

"Daisy told me what you did and that the two of you are alright now. I meant your little girl. Belle doesn't understand what you did Bo. Just that it was something that made me mad at you. Explain it to her and make sure she knows why what you did was so bad and I'll think about it." Lizzy says.

"Daisy told me what you did and that the two of you are alright now. I meant your little girl. Belle doesn't understand what you did Bo. Just that it was something that made me mad at you. Explain it to her and make sure she knows why what you did was so bad and I'll think about it." Lizzy says.

Bo says "bring her here and ill talk to her"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.