Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sits down and covers her face "my gosh, i cant believe it, so what does all of this have to do with me"

Enos Says "Daisy, I don't know but maybe your cousin should be more worried about his sister than he actually is right now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "the jackass is only worried about getting me to get an abortion"

Enos Says "Bo you should be worried about your sisters declining health right now she can't even take care of her own kids right now?"

Bo said "Enos, looke at Daisy, what about her declining health, huh? do you care about her at all?"

Enos Says "Of course I do but she wants the baby and so do I right now what if you knew this was going to happen to your sister would've had suggested an abortion to her and Aaron now."

Enos Says "Of course I do but she wants the baby and so do I right now what if you knew this was going to happen to your sister would've had suggested an abortion to her and Aaron now."

Bo says "i dont know"

Daisy stands up "guys this isnt worth fighting over right now" and then she faints out could

Bo Says "I don't know, I think somebody should call the docter right now."

Enos said "i will, yall watch to see if she wakes up" and goes to call Doc Appleby and Daisy who just woke up halfway said "please dont let him call the doc, he'll make me give up my baby, Bo, please dont let him"

Enos said "i will, yall watch to see if she wakes up" and goes to call Doc Appleby and Daisy who just woke up halfway said "please dont let him call the doc, he'll make me give up my baby, Bo, please dont let him"

Bo Says "But Daisy you fainted and your pregnant as well."

Doc Appleby says "she wont loose the baby, shes just under a lot of stress but if she keeps getting stressed, she'll cause her self to loose the baby and kill her self possibaly"

Bo looks and Says "I think I want to go home and listen I heard my sister went to see how is she doing right now as well."

Bo looks and Says "I think I want to go home and listen I heard my sister went to see how is she doing right now as well."

Doc said "i just sent them home before i came here, Julie is fine, she just needs to stay on bed rest for another month and all her strength should be back to her then, right now, you need to have concern for Daisy, im going to talk to Enos now, hes a nervous wreck"

Doc said "i just sent them home before i came here, Julie is fine, she just needs to stay on bed rest for another month and all her strength should be back to her then, right now, you need to have concern for Daisy, im going to talk to Enos now, hes a nervous wreck"

Bo Says "Well okay, but how come she needs Bed rest for another rest now I thought she just had her tubes tied now."

the doc said "shes still weak from that, the bed rest im not sure about, but she needs it"

Bo Says "Daisy seems to know what she really had done what was did her surgeon tell her all I know is that she was crying when I finally seen her and she gets upsets when she talks about it as well. But she won't tell what was done now but she gets moody lately and hot flashes which I don't understand right now she's only 23 years old right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.