Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Uncle Jesse said "me too" then next day Luke, Bo and Uncle Jesse set off for Daisy and Enos's house

Julie looks at Aaron and Says "Honey, are you sure I should be seeing the docter can you have somebody watch the kids for us then."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

soon Daisy was watching her kids and her cousins kids and Jesse pulled up to the house

Julie just watches and Says "I wander what my family wants right now, why can't they just let her have another baby Aaron?"

Julie just watches and Says "I wander what my family wants right now, why can't they just let her have another baby Aaron?"

Aaron had driven Julie for her docter appointment he wanted know why his wife was so weak right now and how come after two weeks it was like when she woke from surgery. Julie Says "Aaron something is wrong I know there is something right now, I'm not sure what right now but I do know something is wrong right now. This isn't normal for me I was never like this with the other two babies now and I want to find out what is wrong right now as well don't you honey."

Aaron had driven Julie for her docter appointment he wanted know why his wife was so weak right now and how come after two weeks it was like when she woke from surgery. Julie Says "Aaron something is wrong I know there is something right now, I'm not sure what right now but I do know something is wrong right now. This isn't normal for me I was never like this with the other two babies now and I want to find out what is wrong right now as well don't you honey."

Daisy opens the door and sees Bo behind Luke and grabs Luke shirt "why did you bring that jackass here, i told Bo i never wanted to see him again!"

Daisy opens the door and sees Bo behind Luke and grabs Luke shirt "why did you bring that jackass here, i told Bo i never wanted to see him again!"

Enos Says "Well honey I'll watch the kids, they just want to talk and that's all right."

Daisy turns to him "not after what Bo said!"

Enos Says "Please just listen and well listen and look around were taking care of your sisters kids because Aaron is taking her to the docter because she no stronger than she was two weeks ago maybe you should be more concerned about her right now Bo."

Enos Says "Please just listen and well listen and look around were taking care of your sisters kids because Aaron is taking her to the docter because she no stronger than she was two weeks ago maybe you should be more concerned about her right now Bo."

Daisy said "il listen, come in, but Bo, you dont get near me, got it"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.