Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie gotten up she wanted to take care of her children herself and then there was a crash in the house afterwards.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy was now worried that Enos was mad at her for what she said before and went in the living room and broke down

meanwhile Aaron rushed in the room and said "Julie are you okay in here?"

Daisy was now worried that Enos was mad at her for what she said before and went in the living room and broke down

meanwhile Aaron rushed in the room and said "Julie are you okay in here?"

Julie Says "Linda Lu was crying I wanted to go and hold my own baby Aaron."

Aaron sighed "you can barley walk Julie! let me hold her"

Julie handed Linda Lu and She looked and Says "When is this weakness going to go away Aaron this stinks I just wanted to comfort our little girl Aaron."

Aaron sighed "i know, and ill ask the doctors when youll be okay again"

Julie waited for Aaron and he helped her up and he Says "I want to be healthy again, oh wait a minute theirs a knock on the door after you take care of that can let me hold Linda Lu once I'm resting honey."

It was Bo he had wanted to talk his sister right now he also wanted to see the tripletts as well.

Bo walks in the room with Aaron and says "hey Julie, i talked to Daisy tonight like you asked, but now i think she hates me, she wanted me out of her house quickly after i talked to her about it"

Bo walks in the room with Aaron and says "hey Julie, i talked to Daisy tonight like you asked, but now i think she hates me, she wanted me out of her house quickly after i talked to her about it"

Julie Says "I said gently geez, listen you can ask her about just don't demand okay how did you approach her about it now."

Julie Says "I said gently geez, listen you can ask her about just don't demand okay how did you approach her about it now."

Bo sighed "i asked her if she loved her kids and she told me yes then i asked if she would please stop after this one because everyone was concernd for her and then she just lost all patience with me it seemed"

Bo sighed "i asked her if she loved her kids and she told me yes then i asked if she would please stop after this one because everyone was concernd for her and then she just lost all patience with me it seemed"

Julie Says "Well you fouled that one up now? She's senistive about the issue right now and don't tell a woman to stop having children Bo."

Julie Says "Well you fouled that one up now? She's senistive about the issue right now and don't tell a woman to stop having children Bo."

Bo sighes "but Julie, what if she dies after this one or her and the baby die, no one would be able to handel that, Enos would be the worst off"

Bo sighes "but Julie, what if she dies after this one or her and the baby die, no one would be able to handel that, Enos would be the worst off"

Julie Says "I know the risk, shoot my operation has left me so weak myself I can't even take care of my own kids right now. Oh this is Linda Lu one of our tripletts."

Cue Anybody

Bo holds Linda Lu and says "i should ask her to terminate this pregnancy, if she goes through with the whole 9 months, she wont make it"

Julie looks up and Says "Do you see what you are holding right now, could you ask Lizzy to terminate her pregnancy now Bo think about that before you even ask her that question now? You didn't ask me that question, and look what I've been through now as well."

Julie looks up and Says "Do you see what you are holding right now, could you ask Lizzy to terminate her pregnancy now Bo think about that before you even ask her that question now? You didn't ask me that question, and look what I've been through now as well."

Bo says "but you two are stronger that Daisy even now, she wont make it, i have to ask her"

Bo just glares and puts Linda Lu in Aarons arms and storms out of the house and back to Daisy and Enos's place

Julie Says "Aaron he trying to talk Daisy into an abortion it's not right. He didn't do that me or Lizzy now as well."

"Did I say something wrong?" Aaron asks.

Julie Says "No it's my brother he trying to get his own way with Daisy, she's right now having a high risk pregnancy and well he wants he to get an abortion and it's not right as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.