Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"I..." Lizzy starts.

"You know I couldn't find anyone better." Fred says.

"We'd be honored." Bo says. The front door opens then shuts again. Belle spots the visitor first and squeals.

"Down Daddy." Belle says. Bo puts her down and she runs and hugs him. "Dad, what are you doing here?"

"Hey sweetpea, your mom around?" Matt answers.

"Yeah." Matt takes her into the living room and Fred stands.

"What are you doing here?" Fred asks.

"Fred drop it. Matt, hey what brings you here?" Lizzy asks.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing." Matt answers.

"I'm good." Lizzy answers.

Salena Says "Hello, have you met our daughter Maddie yet Matt?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Salena Says "Hello, have you met our daughter Maddie yet Matt?"

"Drop it, how can I drop it. He threatened you and he promised to take her from you. Dang it Lizzy, this man is..." Fred starts.

"Is Belle's father and I will not keep her from him. He only did it because my father told him that he couldn't see Belle. Fred things have changed. I wish you could let go of it." Lizzy answers. Matt puts Belle down and sits on the edge of Lizzy's chair keep his hands to himself.

"She's beautiful, you're both very lucky. I should get going. Take care of yourself. You need anything give my uncle Will a call and he'll come see if there's a problem."

"Uncle Will?" Lizzy asks.

"Doctor Benson, he's my uncle." Matt says.

"Oh, that's Matt." Matt nods and leaves.

Cue anyone.

"Drop it, how can I drop it. He threatened you and he promised to take her from you. Dang it Lizzy, this man is..." Fred starts.

"Is Belle's father and I will not keep her from him. He only did it because my father told him that he couldn't see Belle. Fred things have changed. I wish you could let go of it." Lizzy answers. Matt puts Belle down and sits on the edge of Lizzy's chair keep his hands to himself.

"She's beautiful, you're both very lucky. I should get going. Take care of yourself. You need anything give my uncle Will a call and he'll come see if there's a problem."

"Uncle Will?" Lizzy asks.

"Doctor Benson, he's my uncle." Matt says.

"Oh, that's Matt." Matt nods and leaves.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "Sweetheart come on, listen don't be fighting with Matt today okay?"

Salena Says "Sweetheart come on, listen don't be fighting with Matt today okay?"

Fred takes a deep breath and sits down on the couch. "How come she calls Bo Daddy and Matt Dad?" Fred asks.

"Because that's who they are." Belle says.

"When I found out that Matt had never asked about her because of my father Bo and I sat down with her and told her about him. Matt finds it ok even if he personally wishes she wouldn't." Lizzy says.

"It hurts that she loves him but...I get it, he'll always be her dad but...I got the girl in the end." Bo smirks taking a seat next to Lizzy. Matt had left to go home by that time.

cue anyone.

Fred takes a deep breath and sits down on the couch. "How come she calls Bo Daddy and Matt Dad?" Fred asks.

"Because that's who they are." Belle says.

"When I found out that Matt had never asked about her because of my father Bo and I sat down with her and told her about him. Matt finds it ok even if he personally wishes she wouldn't." Lizzy says.

"It hurts that she loves him but...I get it, he'll always be her dad but...I got the girl in the end." Bo smirks taking a seat next to Lizzy. Matt had left to go home by that time.

cue anyone.

Bo says "Matt has done a lot of things to Lizzy, but im gonna forgive him, i promised Lizzy that"

"And for that I thank you." Lizzy answers.

Salena Says "Oh Man, if my ex had me kidnapped so he could get to his child I could never forgive that now. Your so trusting Lizzy, how do you know he'll won't one day run off with Belle on you or kidnap you again."

Salena Says "Oh Man, if my ex had me kidnapped so he could get to his child I could never forgive that now. Your so trusting Lizzy, how do you know he'll won't one day run off with Belle on you or kidnap you again."

"He knows that I'll press charges against him and an amber alert, and half the county would be looking for. Basically he'd do anything to keep me from taking him to court and filing for sole custody." Lizzy says.

"He knows that I'll press charges against him and an amber alert, and half the county would be looking for. Basically he'd do anything to keep me from taking him to court and filing for sole custody." Lizzy says.

Salena Says "That's good that you have a understanding right now between you's about Belle hey what are you planning on naming the next baby now? Belle so what you think of a new Little brother or Little Sister then?"

Salena Says "That's good that you have a understanding right now between you's about Belle hey what are you planning on naming the next baby now? Belle so what you think of a new Little brother or Little Sister then?"

"Bo's got it in his head that since it's gonna be a boy it's only fitting to name him JJ." Lizzy says.

"A boy?" Fred asks.

"Says with our luck it will be." Lizzy says.

"Bo's got it in his head that since it's gonna be a boy it's only fitting to name him JJ." Lizzy says.

"A boy?" Fred asks.

"Says with our luck it will be." Lizzy says.

Salena Says "What if you get twins now and one of each Lizzy?"

Salena Says "Apparently multiples run in the Duke family now! Julie had tripletts now and how is she doing anyways now."

"Good I guess." Lizzy sighs. "They may run in the Duke family but then there's the Davenport curse. Aside from my great grandfather who had four boys no one has ever had more than one kid."

"Good I guess." Lizzy sighs. "They may run in the Duke family but then there's the Davenport curse. Aside from my great grandfather who had four boys no one has ever had more than one kid."

Salena Says "Wow, that's strong what if you end up with four boys you wouldn't mind that would you Bo."

Salena Says "Wow, that's strong what if you end up with four boys you wouldn't mind that would you Bo."

"Four boys and one little girl? She'd definitely end up spoiled." Lizzy says.

"Mommy, you're not gonna have any more kids are you?" Belle asks.

"What's wrong?"

"It's too crowded at Aunt Daisy's house and at Aunt Julie's house. I wish it was this quiet all the time." Belle says.

"After this one we'll see Belle, but remember I told you, no matter how many kids Daddy and I have you'll always be loved and you'll always be my special little girl." Lizzy says.

"Four boys and one little girl? She'd definitely end up spoiled." Lizzy says.

"Mommy, you're not gonna have any more kids are you?" Belle asks.

"What's wrong?"

"It's too crowded at Aunt Daisy's house and at Aunt Julie's house. I wish it was this quiet all the time." Belle says.

"After this one we'll see Belle, but remember I told you, no matter how many kids Daddy and I have you'll always be loved and you'll always be my special little girl." Lizzy says.

Salena Says "Wait a minute how many kids does Julie and Daisy have now they seem pretty busy if you know what I mean now?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.