Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"You'll be fine just get all the rest you need." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Thanks Lizzy, and how are you dealing with bed rest right now I couldn't stand it when the docter said I couldn't do anything as well. Aaron has been taking care of Patrick and Scarlett by himself for over four months now with help from family now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie Says "Thanks Lizzy, and how are you dealing with bed rest right now I couldn't stand it when the docter said I couldn't do anything as well. Aaron has been taking care of Patrick and Scarlett by himself for over four months now with help from family now."

"I hate it. At least I can walk to the living room and back but I'm not supposed to be on my feet for longer than a couple minutes. It sucks." Lizzy says.

"I hate it. At least I can walk to the living room and back but I'm not supposed to be on my feet for longer than a couple minutes. It sucks." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Lizzy your lucky everytime I try to walk to the living room right I keep feel like I'm going to pass out."

Julie Says "Lizzy your lucky everytime I try to walk to the living room right I keep feel like I'm going to pass out."

"Yeah I guess, I still feel like a beached whale though." Lizzy answers.

In the background Julie can hear Bo say "You're not a beached whale honey you're as beautiful as the day I met you."

Cue anyone.

"Yeah I guess, I still feel like a beached whale though." Lizzy answers.

In the background Julie can hear Bo say "You're not a beached whale honey you're as beautiful as the day I met you."

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Can I talk to my brother Lizzy, does he know what happened right now I feel useless right now. Not being able to take care of your kids sucks big time now and you know what I am talking about right now as well."

Julie Says "Can I talk to my brother Lizzy, does he know what happened right now I feel useless right now. Not being able to take care of your kids sucks big time now and you know what I am talking about right now as well."

"Yeah, hey Bo, Julie wants to talk to you." Lizzy says handing over the phone. Bo takes the phone.

"Hey what's up." Bo says.

"Yeah, hey Bo, Julie wants to talk to you." Lizzy says handing over the phone. Bo takes the phone.

"Hey what's up." Bo says.

Julie Says "I'm blue big brother, I can't even take care of my own kids haven't for over four months now. Bo I miss the little moments I had with Patrick and Scarlett you know all their stupid little debates and their fighting and stuff they sure do remind me of you and me now when we was that age now."

Julie Says "I'm blue big brother, I can't even take care of my own kids haven't for over four months now. Bo I miss the little moments I had with Patrick and Scarlett you know all their stupid little debates and their fighting and stuff they sure do remind me of you and me now when we was that age now."

"I know you are, but right now there's nothing you can do about it. Rest up and soon you'll be back on your feet and able to take care of them. Giving birth takes a lot out of a person. Sometimes its more than one can bear." Bo says.

"I know you are, but right now there's nothing you can do about it. Rest up and soon you'll be back on your feet and able to take care of them. Giving birth takes a lot out of a person. Sometimes its more than one can bear." Bo says.

Julie Says "Thanks Bo, you know the tripletts were each eight pounds a piece now it even stunned Aaron as well. What do you think of your new niece and nephews can you believe my luck all I was going when I heard twins was one of each and look what happened now."

Julie Says "Thanks Bo, you know the tripletts were each eight pounds a piece now it even stunned Aaron as well. What do you think of your new niece and nephews can you believe my luck all I was going when I heard twins was one of each and look what happened now."

"And I'm happy for you Julie, listen Fred and Salena just got here. I have to go. I'll talk to you later." Bo says.

Bo says "hey Fred, Daisys on her sixth kid, and well were waiting for this one to come"

"Who knew that boy was so potent?" Fred asks. He shakes his head. "Never mind. I didn't come over to talk about Daisy or Julie or anyone else just about my little star. And just how are you?"

"Feeling like a beached whale." Lizzy answers.

"Well you sure don't look it. I told you you're as gorgeous as the day I met you."

"I guess...Aw is that little Maddie?" Lizzy asks motioning to the car seat.

"Yup, she's just like her mama." Fred says.

"Can I hold her?" Fred nods and lifts the child up and into Lizzy's arms. "She's beautiful. She's gonna be a heart breaker." Fred smiles.

"So what am I getting?" Fred asks.

"I don't know yet. I want it to be a surprise. I've been told multiples run in the Duke family but I'm hoping the Davenport curse has counteracted it."

"Apparently it doesn't exist if you're pregnant with your second and you have a little girl to boot. I think it's a boy." Fred says.

"I don't know we'll have to wait and see." Lizzy answers.

"Who knew that boy was so potent?" Fred asks. He shakes his head. "Never mind. I didn't come over to talk about Daisy or Julie or anyone else just about my little star. And just how are you?"

"Feeling like a beached whale." Lizzy answers.

"Well you sure don't look it. I told you you're as gorgeous as the day I met you."

"I guess...Aw is that little Maddie?" Lizzy asks motioning to the car seat.

"Yup, she's just like her mama." Fred says.

"Can I hold her?" Fred nods and lifts the child up and into Lizzy's arms. "She's beautiful. She's gonna be a heart breaker." Fred smiles.

"So what am I getting?" Fred asks.

"I don't know yet. I want it to be a surprise. I've been told multiples run in the Duke family but I'm hoping the Davenport curse has counteracted it."

"Apparently it doesn't exist if you're pregnant with your second and you have a little girl to boot. I think it's a boy." Fred says.

"I don't know we'll have to wait and see." Lizzy answers.

Balladeer: Lizzy is scheduled next week for a ultrasound and she and Bo might be in for quite a surprized as well.

Salena Says "A little sore, need to get back into shape can't believe my first one I gained forty pounds and she was only six pounds now."

"I know with Freddy's help you'll be back in shape in no time." Lizzy says.

"Mommy, who is she?" Belle says standing next to Lizzy's chair.

"This is Maddie, she's Uncle Freddy's daughter. You're little cousin." Lizzy answers.

"I know with Freddy's help you'll be back in shape in no time." Lizzy says.

"Mommy, who is she?" Belle says standing next to Lizzy's chair.

"This is Maddie, she's Uncle Freddy's daughter. You're little cousin." Lizzy answers.

Salena looks and Says "It's okay she's little right now I sure she would like to meet you Belle."

Salena looks and Says "It's okay she's little right now I sure she would like to meet you Belle."

Belle looks up at Lizzy and cocks her head. "Belle meet Maddie Elizabeth, little Maddie this is your cousin Belle." Lizzy says shifting Maddie so she can see Belle. Maddie reached out to Belle who lifted a hand. Maddie's hand wrapped around Belle's and the baby smiled.

"She's cute Mommy." Belle says.

Belle looks up at Lizzy and cocks her head. "Belle meet Maddie Elizabeth, little Maddie this is your cousin Belle." Lizzy says shifting Maddie so she can see Belle. Maddie reached out to Belle who lifted a hand. Maddie's hand wrapped around Belle's and the baby smiled.

"She's cute Mommy." Belle says.

Salena Says "You know what Lizzy, well Fred said that she's our prettiest work together now I think she looks like him and he think she looks me what do you think now?"

Salena Says "You know what Lizzy, well Fred said that she's our prettiest work together now I think she looks like him and he think she looks me what do you think now?"

"She's got his eyes and nose but other than that she's all you." Lizzy says. "I think she likes you already Belle."

"Of course she does, who wouldn't love our precious little girl?" Bo says picking Belle up and swinging her around.

"Daddy..." Belle squeals.

"She's got his eyes and nose but other than that she's all you." Lizzy says. "I think she likes you already Belle."

"Of course she does, who wouldn't love our precious little girl?" Bo says picking Belle up and swinging her around.

"Daddy..." Belle squeals.

Salena Says "Oh Belle enjoy being an only child while you can now, and their little once now so don't waste any second of her being little now. And thank you, and would the two of you like to be Maddie's Godparents now."

Salena Says "Oh Belle enjoy being an only child while you can now, and their little once now so don't waste any second of her being little now. And thank you, and would the two of you like to be Maddie's Godparents now."

"I..." Lizzy starts.

"You know I couldn't find anyone better." Fred says.

"We'd be honored." Bo says. The front door opens then shuts again. Belle spots the visitor first and squeals.

"Down Daddy." Belle says. Bo puts her down and she runs and hugs him. "Dad, what are you doing here?"

"Hey sweetpea, your mom around?" Matt answers.

"Yeah." Matt takes her into the living room and Fred stands.

"What are you doing here?" Fred asks.

"Fred drop it. Matt, hey what brings you here?" Lizzy asks.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing." Matt answers.

"I'm good." Lizzy answers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.