Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Hey how you feeling?" Lizzy asks when Julie gets the phone.

Julie Says "Uh okay, but so tired and blue can't even stand long enough to get one of my tripletts right now when they are crying they need me right now I can't even be there right now Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Uh okay, but so tired and blue can't even stand long enough to get one of my tripletts right now when they are crying they need me right now I can't even be there right now Lizzy."

"It's alright Julie, maybe it's postpartum depression. I've heard it hits really hard after multiple births." Lizzy says.

"It's alright Julie, maybe it's postpartum depression. I've heard it hits really hard after multiple births." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "I don't know I feel different than my first two kids and you know I feel like the docter robbed me of having any other children now Lizzy. Something about pre-menopausal as well. Aaron sure is patient he's taking care of all five right now and not even saying anything he sure does love me right now."

Julie Says "I don't know I feel different than my first two kids and you know I feel like the docter robbed me of having any other children now Lizzy. Something about pre-menopausal as well. Aaron sure is patient he's taking care of all five right now and not even saying anything he sure does love me right now."

"Julie, you'll be ok, just remember you've got five beautiful children and they are all healthy. He only did it to make sure you stay healthy and so that you're children would have a mother. Don't forget you can always adopt." Lizzy says.

"Julie, you'll be ok, just remember you've got five beautiful children and they are all healthy. He only did it to make sure you stay healthy and so that you're children would have a mother. Don't forget you can always adopt." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "I know Lizzy but did you know all three of my tripletts were eight pounds a piece now. Oh Daisy is bringing something for the stretch marks you know multiples run in the Duke family now, what would you do if you had twins Lizzy instead of just one now."

Julie Says "I know Lizzy but did you know all three of my tripletts were eight pounds a piece now. Oh Daisy is bringing something for the stretch marks you know multiples run in the Duke family now, what would you do if you had twins Lizzy instead of just one now."

"Probably freak out. I really hope I don't have twins." Lizzy says.

"I know you do but trust me in a couple days when you feel better you're probably gonna wish that you didn't have to." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "I know Lizzy, and how are you feeling right now? Did you see my brother's face when he found out what kind of operation as well now, I thought he was going to go after that docter now."

Julie Says "I know Lizzy, and how are you feeling right now? Did you see my brother's face when he found out what kind of operation as well now, I thought he was going to go after that docter now."

"I feel like a beached whale but Fred and his wife and baby are over and Bo and Belle are here...So I guess I'm fine." Lizzy says.

"I feel like a beached whale but Fred and his wife and baby are over and Bo and Belle are here...So I guess I'm fine." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Hey that's great what they have and what's the baby's name as well. Oh the beached whale I felt like the last three months as well. It passes as well Lizzy, wait till you see somebody in a bikini your going to feel even worst as well."

Julie Says "Hey that's great what they have and what's the baby's name as well. Oh the beached whale I felt like the last three months as well. It passes as well Lizzy, wait till you see somebody in a bikini your going to feel even worst as well."

"Unless I know that Bo is still looking at me like I'm still as gorgeous as I was was before I looked like a whale. Then and only then will I not care." Lizzy says.

"Unless I know that Bo is still looking at me like I'm still as gorgeous as I was was before I looked like a whale. Then and only then will I not care." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Hey that sounds familier I think you told me something like that when I felt like a whale as well Lizzy."

"Huh? Did I? Oh..." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Yeah, I Aaron has my shorts and bikini hanging up on my closet door as an incentive for getting back in shape but you know I think it might just work and he keeps telling he's going to donate them I know he doesn't mean nothing by it now."

Julie Says "Yeah, I Aaron has my shorts and bikini hanging up on my closet door as an incentive for getting back in shape but you know I think it might just work and he keeps telling he's going to donate them I know he doesn't mean nothing by it now."

"I wish you luck on that." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "I could do that so tell me something how did you lose your baby weight after Belle just curious right now I gain fifty pounds with the tripletts now."

"That's what worries me about this one. I was out in LA for that one and my agent wanted me back shooting as soon as I could be. They paid for a personal trainer to help me. I could help you with it if you want." Lizzy says.

"That's what worries me about this one. I was out in LA for that one and my agent wanted me back shooting as soon as I could be. They paid for a personal trainer to help me. I could help you with it if you want." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "That's a wonderful idea, but first I got to get my stength up I didn't know spitting out three kids at one time drains a woman's energy now so much as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.