Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy bites her lip and goes over and hugs Lizzy "ill forgive you, im pregnant too and im starting to take the littlest things seriously, i yelled at Enos yesterday, i thought hed be so mad"

"I never meant to say it...It's just one thing led to another and it all just slipped. I'd probably die if I didn't have you and Julie around. What happened with Enos? Was he mad?" Lizzy asks returning the hug.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"That's always good." Lizzy says.

At Julie's house she wakes up and finds that Aaron is taking care of all of the tripletts and once he got one quiet, the next one started she wished she could help with her kids but she was so weak right just to walk to bedroom took so much out of her right now she should be there helping him right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

At Julie's house she wakes up and finds that Aaron is taking care of all of the tripletts and once he got one quiet, the next one started she wished she could help with her kids but she was so weak right just to walk to bedroom took so much out of her right now she should be there helping him right now.

back at Daisys house "Enos, what if im loosing everyone that i care about, you, Julie, Lizzy, Bo, even Luke, i cant do it"

back at Daisys house "Enos, what if im loosing everyone that i care about, you, Julie, Lizzy, Bo, even Luke, i cant do it"

Enos Says "Know your not, Julie is blue because she's too weak to take care of her own babies can't you tell right now Daisy. And trust me your not losing anybody right now as well they will always be there for you as well."

Cue Anybody

"If you don't believe me call them and ask them. I can guarantee they'll tell you the same." Enos says.

Julie looked at Aaron when he was done and She Says "Honey, I should've been there to help you with the tripletts and I can't even take care of my own babies right now, when am I going to strong enough to take care of them now."

"We'll see in a couple years." Aaron answers.

Julie Says "Thank You honey, and even though everything that happened to us I'm glad I had whole all our kids and I really mean it. I don't know if I could get through this without you and then right now honey and my family as well."

"I could try talking to her if you wanted me to." Lizzy says.

Aaron Says "Sure let me get her attention okay."

Aaron got his wife's attention and Says "It's Lizzy she wants to talk to you right now." Julie smiled and Says "Yeah sure let me have the phone honey."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.