Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie Says "Thanks Daisy, and can you let the dog out for me he's been staring at the door for the longest time as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy lets the dog out and says "we have a cat that will pester you till you open the door, and this is funny, you gotta hear this, last night, i was turned tword Enos and he felt the baby kick and he jumped and fell off the bed"

Daisy lets the dog out and says "we have a cat that will pester you till you open the door, and this is funny, you gotta hear this, last night, i was turned tword Enos and he felt the baby kick and he jumped and fell off the bed"

Julie Says "Oh that's so sweet, your cat should meet my dog now and thank you so much as well. And one other thing was your twins natural like my tripletts now oh this is the hardest recovery from having a baby I've ever had now Daisy."

Julie Says "Oh that's so sweet, your cat should meet my dog now and thank you so much as well. And one other thing was your twins natural like my tripletts now oh this is the hardest recovery from having a baby I've ever had now Daisy."

Daisy said "i laughed, and yes, ive had all my babies naturally and i wanna keep it that way with this one"

Daisy laughs

"Hey Bo what do you think about the Duke family Baby Boom?" Lizzy asks.

"Wow...what can I say? It makes me a bit jealous Julie's got five and Daisy's working on the sixth...I know how hard it is for you and if this is all we have then so be it. I love you and I don't want to push you if you can't do any more. There is always adoption and possibly surrogacy. I love you doll and if you want more I'll make sure it happens." Bo answers.

"Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am to have you?" Lizzy says.

"You? I never thought I could tie you down. You were so hard to get. Now that I have you I'm never letting you go." Bo says smirking.

"That would sound so possessive to anyone else but to me...I love it. I love you baby." Lizzy says. Bo just smiles and kisses her.

"Hey Bo what do you think about the Duke family Baby Boom?" Lizzy asks.

"Wow...what can I say? It makes me a bit jealous Julie's got five and Daisy's working on the sixth...I know how hard it is for you and if this is all we have then so be it. I love you and I don't want to push you if you can't do any more. There is always adoption and possibly surrogacy. I love you doll and if you want more I'll make sure it happens." Bo answers.

"Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am to have you?" Lizzy says.

"You? I never thought I could tie you down. You were so hard to get. Now that I have you I'm never letting you go." Bo says smirking.

"That would sound so possessive to anyone else but to me...I love it. I love you baby." Lizzy says. Bo just smiles and kisses her.

Julie looks at Daisy and dials the phone and hoping she gets somebody to answer right now as well.

"They can both get to a radio and if they can't they'll call someone who can. I'm getting tired of never having alone time with you because they want to talk." Lizzy says feeling depressed.

Bo said "so your gonna forget everything about your best friends just for me, and because of that, let me ask you something, how would it make you feel if Daisy or Julie called you and said they never wanted to see you again and didnt want you around there kids"

Bo said "so your gonna forget everything about your best friends just for me, and because of that, let me ask you something, how would it make you feel if Daisy or Julie called you and said they never wanted to see you again and didnt want you around there kids"

"I didn't say that Bo...stop putting words in my mouth. I just said that sometimes I need time alone with my husband. I've run with guys for most of my life. Look at most of my friends from the time I moved here until the time I left. Julie and Daisy were my only female friends. I was always more comfortable with guys and sometimes girls get to be too much." Lizzy says.

"I didn't say that Bo...stop putting words in my mouth. I just said that sometimes I need time alone with my husband. I've run with guys for most of my life. Look at most of my friends from the time I moved here until the time I left. Julie and Daisy were my only female friends. I was always more comfortable with guys and sometimes girls get to be too much." Lizzy says.

Daisy who had just gotten back to Lizzys after leaving Julies house and heard every word, started crying and knocked on the door

Daisy who had just gotten back to Lizzys after leaving Julies house and heard every word, started crying and knocked on the door

Bo glares at Lizzy and pulls it open to find his cousin crying. He instantly pulls her into a hug and into the house sitting her down on the couch. After receiving another glare from Bo, Lizzy hangs her head.

Bo glares at Lizzy and pulls it open to find his cousin crying. He instantly pulls her into a hug and into the house sitting her down on the couch. After receiving another glare from Bo, Lizzy hangs her head.

Daisy said "i heard every word of that and i understand, and i wont come around anymore and i wont bring the kids around either"

Daisy said "i heard every word of that and i understand, and i wont come around anymore and i wont bring the kids around either"

"Honestly woman. I'm six months pregnant. Can you really take everything I say seriously? God knows I never did when you and Julie were both pregnant. Daisy...I didn't mean it. These hormones are driving me nuts. Part of me is wishing this was over with already and the other part is beating myself up for even saying it. I almost yelled at Belle yesterday for watching TV. I never yell at her and suddenly I find myself on the edge. Can you ever forgive me Daisy...God I'm so sorry...I don't know what came over me." Lizzy bursts into tears thinking Daisy will never forgive her.

"Honestly woman. I'm six months pregnant. Can you really take everything I say seriously? God knows I never did when you and Julie were both pregnant. Daisy...I didn't mean it. These hormones are driving me nuts. Part of me is wishing this was over with already and the other part is beating myself up for even saying it. I almost yelled at Belle yesterday for watching TV. I never yell at her and suddenly I find myself on the edge. Can you ever forgive me Daisy...God I'm so sorry...I don't know what came over me." Lizzy bursts into tears thinking Daisy will never forgive her.

Daisy bites her lip and goes over and hugs Lizzy "ill forgive you, im pregnant too and im starting to take the littlest things seriously, i yelled at Enos yesterday, i thought hed be so mad"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.