Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sits there and talks about anything she can come up with including names for this new baby that shes thinking of

Julie Says "Your thinking of naming your next baby after me Daisy, that's the best honor I've heard of all now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy smiled "if its a girl, Julie Elizabeth, after you and Lizzy both, and if its boy, Aaron Enos"

Julie Says "Thank You so much, I hate not being able to tend to my own babies right now oh there goes Linda Lu can you see what she wants Daisy."

Daisy nodds and goes and picks up Linda Lu and she instantly stops crying

Julie Says "She loves you Daisy, you want to hold her a little longer isn't she a little version of Aaron now. And too think I didn't even know I was having her she was numberthree now Daisy."

Julie Says "She loves you Daisy, you want to hold her a little longer isn't she a little version of Aaron now. And too think I didn't even know I was having her she was numberthree now Daisy."

Daisy said "shes bueatiful, and for some reason, all kids love me, my babies will be quiet when either me or Enos holds them, and so will Lizzys and Bos and now yours"

Daisy said "shes bueatiful, and for some reason, all kids love me, my babies will be quiet when either me or Enos holds them, and so will Lizzys and Bos and now yours"

Julie Says "I think she's going to have green eyes Daisy?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.