Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"We've got that extra room at the back of the house that we use for storage now. Maybe I can get Bo and Luke to help me expand it. We can move the twins in there and Adrian into their room and the new baby can have his room." Enos says.

Daisy smiled "sounds like a plan, lets go tell everyone we know that cares about this" now she was excited

Daiys and Enos soon get to Bo and Lizzys and Daisy knockes on the door

Belle hears the knock and runs from the living room reaching up to pull open the door. But unfortunately she can only pull it open a bit because it's being blocked by something. She pulls harder then looks up to see Bo's hand there.

"Belle..." Bo says.

"Oh right...uh...Who's there?" Belle calls through the cracked open door.

Belle hears the knock and runs from the living room reaching up to pull open the door. But unfortunately she can only pull it open a bit because it's being blocked by something. She pulls harder then looks up to see Bo's hand there.

"Belle..." Bo says.

"Oh right...uh...Who's there?" Belle calls through the cracked open door.

Daisy smiles "its your Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos"

Daisy smiles "its your Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos"

Bo nods and removes his hand allowing Belle to pull open the door. "Uncle Enos." Belle says throwing herself into Enos' arms. Enos scoops her up and hugs her tight before setting her down again. "Aunt Daisy." Before Belle can repeat her actions Lizzy jerks her head at Bo who sweeps Belle into his arms.

"What's up Lizzy?" Bo asks.

"I didn't want her to hurt Daisy." Lizzy says. Then turning to Daisy Lizzy smirks. "I have a feeling you got news. Doll you're practically glowing. Bo move let them in." Bo stands back and they enter.

Bo nods and removes his hand allowing Belle to pull open the door. "Uncle Enos." Belle says throwing herself into Enos' arms. Enos scoops her up and hugs her tight before setting her down again. "Aunt Daisy." Before Belle can repeat her actions Lizzy jerks her head at Bo who sweeps Belle into his arms.

"What's up Lizzy?" Bo asks.

"I didn't want her to hurt Daisy." Lizzy says. Then turning to Daisy Lizzy smirks. "I have a feeling you got news. Doll you're practically glowing. Bo move let them in." Bo stands back and they enter.

Daisy sits down and says "i just found out today that im two months pregnant, i know yall think im stupid since ive had 5 kids already"

Daisy sits down and says "i just found out today that im two months pregnant, i know yall think im stupid since ive had 5 kids already"

"Pregnant? Daisy that's amazing." Lizzy says.

"What's pregnant Mommy?" Belle asks.

"It means you're getting a new little cousin like Adrian and Joey and DJ and Linda Lou and this one here." Lizzy says rubbing her stomach.

"Another baby?" Belle asks disappointedly.

"Yes, honey why don't you go play." Belle runs off and Lizzy turns to Daisy. "It's great really it is."

"Congratulations." Bo says as well.

"Pregnant? Daisy that's amazing." Lizzy says.

"What's pregnant Mommy?" Belle asks.

"It means you're getting a new little cousin like Adrian and Joey and DJ and Linda Lou and this one here." Lizzy says rubbing her stomach.

"Another baby?" Belle asks disappointedly.

"Yes, honey why don't you go play." Belle runs off and Lizzy turns to Daisy. "It's great really it is."

"Congratulations." Bo says as well.

Daisy smiles and says "thanks yall" then she runs to the bathroom

Enos says "oh great, her morning sickness, cravings and mood swings all over again"

"Just think of it this way Enos, at least you know what to expect this time." Lizzy says.

Julie wakes up and looks at Aaron and Says "You would've been here all night and now this morning who's watching Patrick and Scarlett then?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Aaron sayd "it'll be okay" then goes and gets the door and opens it to see Daisy and Enos

Julie looks and Says "Hey y'll still feel weak yet I know it's been a while but that really took alot having tripletts and that operation shortly after."

Daisy sighes and watch the men leave them alone and says "im two months pregnant Julie, do you think its to many, do you think i should have this pregnancy terminated"

Julie Says "Oh no, I'm happy for you and have as many as can have Daisy I wish I could still yet."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.