Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Back at Lizzy's Cooter walks into the other room and watches a bit of Tv before there's a knock at the door. Cooter opens it to see Matt there with Belle. "Mama?" Belle asks.

"She's in her room honey but..." Cooter starts unfortunately Belle is already halfway down the hall.

"I tried to keep her away but you know Belle, she was too worried about Lizzy." Matt says.

"You want to stay a while?"

"I just want to check on Lizzy." Matt says. Cooter nods and Matt walks down the hall and finds Belle curled up next to a sleeping Lizzy and she's rubbing her hand across Lizzy's stomach speaking softly.

"Hey there little baby, I know you want to meet me and mama and daddy too but...Grandpa Cooter says you ain't ready yet. I don't know what it means but they say it's something like baking cookies. They're not done until the timer goes off and your timer hasn't gone off yet. You just gotta stay in there until the stork comes for you. I'm not going anywhere baby brother I'll be here in a couple of months you just hang in there and wait for that timer. I know you don't mean to but you're hurting Mama by all this fussing. Please don't hurt her any more. Daddy will be home soon. I know he's not really my daddy but...my dad says I can call him that. I love you in there just wait your turn." Belle says.

Matt smiles and after nodding to a still sleepy Lizzy who smiles back he leaves. Later that night there's another knock on the door and when Uncle Jesse answers it he sees someone he didn't expect standing there. "You're not supposed to be here." He says a bit stunned. Cooter has gone home to take care of a few things so Uncle Jesse had taken his spot.

"No, I guess I'm not. We did all the filming and they're willing to do the recording here so I can be with her. Is she all right?" The man asks.

"She's fine, she and Belle are in the master bedroom. I believe they're both asleep." Uncle Jesse answers. The man makes his way back there and smiles pausing in the door way. He walks over and rests his hand on Lizzy's stomach and she stirs because the baby gave a strong kick upon recognition.

"Bo? You're not supposed to be back till tomorrow night." Lizzy says.

"I know, and no you're not dreaming. I got everything taken care of except a few recordings they are willing to do here. I had to be here and once I told them they tried to finish as quick as possible so I could get back to you." Bo says. The baby kicks again and Lizzy flinches. "Hey little buddy, I know you're eager but calm down in there. I'm not gonna leave again." Bo says. The baby calms and Lizzy smiles.

"The next four months are going to suck you know that?" Lizzy asks.

"I know baby but I'm here for you." Bo answers.

Back at Lizzy's Cooter walks into the other room and watches a bit of Tv before there's a knock at the door. Cooter opens it to see Matt there with Belle. "Mama?" Belle asks.

"She's in her room honey but..." Cooter starts unfortunately Belle is already halfway down the hall.

"I tried to keep her away but you know Belle, she was too worried about Lizzy." Matt says.

"You want to stay a while?"

"I just want to check on Lizzy." Matt says. Cooter nods and Matt walks down the hall and finds Belle curled up next to a sleeping Lizzy and she's rubbing her hand across Lizzy's stomach speaking softly.

"Hey there little baby, I know you want to meet me and mama and daddy too but...Grandpa Cooter says you ain't ready yet. I don't know what it means but they say it's something like baking cookies. They're not done until the timer goes off and your timer hasn't gone off yet. You just gotta stay in there until the stork comes for you. I'm not going anywhere baby brother I'll be here in a couple of months you just hang in there and wait for that timer. I know you don't mean to but you're hurting Mama by all this fussing. Please don't hurt her any more. Daddy will be home soon. I know he's not really my daddy but...my dad says I can call him that. I love you in there just wait your turn." Belle says.

Matt smiles and after nodding to a still sleepy Lizzy who smiles back he leaves. Later that night there's another knock on the door and when Uncle Jesse answers it he sees someone he didn't expect standing there. "You're not supposed to be here." He says a bit stunned. Cooter has gone home to take care of a few things so Uncle Jesse had taken his spot.

"No, I guess I'm not. We did all the filming and they're willing to do the recording here so I can be with her. Is she all right?" The man asks.

"She's fine, she and Belle are in the master bedroom. I believe they're both asleep." Uncle Jesse answers. The man makes his way back there and smiles pausing in the door way. He walks over and rests his hand on Lizzy's stomach and she stirs because the baby gave a strong kick upon recognition.

"Bo? You're not supposed to be back till tomorrow night." Lizzy says.

"I know, and no you're not dreaming. I got everything taken care of except a few recordings they are willing to do here. I had to be here and once I told them they tried to finish as quick as possible so I could get back to you." Bo says. The baby kicks again and Lizzy flinches. "Hey little buddy, I know you're eager but calm down in there. I'm not gonna leave again." Bo says. The baby calms and Lizzy smiles.

"The next four months are going to suck you know that?" Lizzy asks.

"I know baby but I'm here for you." Bo answers.

Daisy called Lizzy and said when Lizzy picked up "listen, when you know your gonna have the baby, tell Bo to call me, i wanna be in the waiting room, your my best friend, i wanna be the first along with Bo and Belle to see the baby,okay?"

Daisy called Lizzy and said when Lizzy picked up "listen, when you know your gonna have the baby, tell Bo to call me, i wanna be in the waiting room, your my best friend, i wanna be the first along with Bo and Belle to see the baby,okay?"

Julie Says "Aaron call Lizzy, and tell her what happened and be as gentle as possible right now well if you can't get ahold of her then talk to my brother about it but please don't lose your temper. The best thing you can do is be her for me right now, and I love you so much I just want Lizzy and Bo to know what happened as well I couldn't believe it myself you wouldn't believe what I called the docter when he told me now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Aaron call Lizzy, and tell her what happened and be as gentle as possible right now well if you can't get ahold of her then talk to my brother about it but please don't lose your temper. The best thing you can do is be her for me right now, and I love you so much I just want Lizzy and Bo to know what happened as well I couldn't believe it myself you wouldn't believe what I called the docter when he told me now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Lizzy smiles. "Of course you'll be there, you and Julie both." Lizzy says to Daisy.

"What am I supposed to be telling her?" Aaron asks.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.