Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "he'll get over the fear, and Enos is mad over it too, but we cant get in there way to stop him"

Julie Says "I hope he's ready wait till Bo hears what happened because of Bobby Marks now Daisy. What did Luke say, does he know right now of what I had done as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Aaron said "its okay, im sorry for blowing my top, its just things arent good right now"

Julie Says "Listen we got to pull together we got five kids to think about and my early menopause oh how am I going to explain this to Uncle Jesse now."

Aaron nodds

Julie Says "I am more upset about how simple thing turned into something so drastic now I wander what was wrong they won't even tell me now. I guess I was lucky that I had my kids so young, just think if I had no kids I wouldn't even be able to have any kids now and I love all five Aaron."

Julie Says "I am more upset about how simple thing turned into something so drastic now I wander what was wrong they won't even tell me now. I guess I was lucky that I had my kids so young, just think if I had no kids I wouldn't even be able to have any kids now and I love all five Aaron."

Aaron said "Julie, i love you anyway you are"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.