• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy just sat out side

Julie had woke up with a Nightmare she was screaming right now, she was dreaming about the night of that rape after the football that she begged Uncle Jesse to let her go to with Daisy and friends.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy came in "Julie wake up!"

Julie Says "It was awful it was that night at that football game Daisy, you remember which don't you when the those three football players cornered us. I can't even watch a Falcons games with shivering with fear now."

Julie Says "It was awful it was that night at that football game Daisy, you remember which don't you when the those three football players cornered us. I can't even watch a Falcons games with shivering with fear now."

Daisy said "i remember one grabed me then snapped my arm and broke it then tried to rape me when he got me behind the bleachers"

Daisy said "i remember one grabed me then snapped my arm and broke it then tried to rape me when he got me behind the bleachers"

Julie Says "grabbed me and had this rope and tied my hands to the bleechers where I couldn't get away and the held my legs down while it happened Daisy it was awful why did that have to surface now."

Daisy said " i dont know why they hurt us"

Julie Says "Lizzy was the one that found us, and she called Bo and Luke told them what happen and they had called Uncle Jesse as well. Do you remember how mad he was and asked what happened as well."

Daisy nods.

Julie Says "Oh I hope that never happens to Scarlett or Linda Lu Daisy, I really don't and I'm going to make sure they learn self defensive as well they shouldn't have to go throught what we went through now."

Julie Says "Oh I hope that never happens to Scarlett or Linda Lu Daisy, I really don't and I'm going to make sure they learn self defensive as well they shouldn't have to go throught what we went through now."

Daisy said "the twins and Ashlyn are going to learn self defense too, i cant let it happen to them either"

Julie Says "I wander how Aaron is going to deal with Bobby Marks Daisy, I hope he doesn't do anything stupid I can't raise five kids by myself now it's a wee bit harder than just two now."

Daisy said "what if Bobby comes after both of us, or all three of us, i mean me , you and Lizzy?"

Daisy said "yeah, i feel really safe with Enos, i know he'll be there no matter what happens, and Aaron is the same with you, no matter what you think"

Julie Says "I love him, he's scared of what I'll be like after you know and hates the man responible for it as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.