Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Julie Says "You they said there something called Mood Swings and Hot Flashes well, at least I can share this experience with you and Lizzy now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Aaron walks in the room and over hears the last part of their conversation. "It doesn't make sense I didn't think you got menopause until you're like 50 or something. You're no where near that age." Aaron says.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Aaron walks in the room and over hears the last part of their conversation. "It doesn't make sense I didn't think you got menopause until you're like 50 or something. You're no where near that age." Aaron says.

Julie Says "Honey, the doc said that with everything that happened in the years since my rape well there was no only course they didn't want to but they had no other choice please bear with me now."

Julie Says "Honey, the doc said that with everything that happened in the years since my rape well there was no only course they didn't want to but they had no other choice please bear with me now."

"Yeah but you're talking about mood swings and hot flashes and that doesn't come till you're like 50 you're like 23." Aaron says.

"Yeah but you're talking about mood swings and hot flashes and that doesn't come till you're like 50 you're like 23." Aaron says.

Julie Says "I had to have a well I can't even say the word, ask the nurse please it just makes me cry right now."

Daisy said "Aaron, Aaron, stop blubbering and go talk to Julie, she needs you right now"

Julie just Says "One Man rapes, One Man sets me up and almost forces me to marry him and one Man walks away when it gets to tough for him now."

Julie just Says "One Man rapes, One Man sets me up and almost forces me to marry him and one Man walks away when it gets to tough for him now."

Daisy leads Aaron back in and said after hearing her statement"listen Julie, it happen to me too, one man lied to me, knocked me up, wasnt there when i had the miscarrige, one man went out with me, beat me and put me down, knocked me up and let me go, but i finally found the right guy, Enos, and Aaron is right for you okay, so please dont give up on him"

Daisy leads Aaron back in and said after hearing her statement"listen Julie, it happen to me too, one man lied to me, knocked me up, wasnt there when i had the miscarrige, one man went out with me, beat me and put me down, knocked me up and let me go, but i finally found the right guy, Enos, and Aaron is right for you okay, so please dont give up on him"

Julie Says "Daisy, I don't want to but he walked away from me when realized what I had said now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy smiles "give Aaron another chance"

Aaron walked in and Julie Says "Honey, we will get through you want to get somebody why don't you get the guy that raped me back in they said the reason why dated that far back now."

Aaron walked in and Julie Says "Honey, we will get through you want to get somebody why don't you get the guy that raped me back in they said the reason why dated that far back now."

Aaron said "i get the guy for you and Daisy too, it was wrong what happend to yall and im sorry Julie, i dont know what got me so upset, but i know we can all get thorugh this if we stick together"

Aaron said "i get the guy for you and Daisy too, it was wrong what happend to yall and im sorry Julie, i dont know what got me so upset, but i know we can all get thorugh this if we stick together"

Julie Says "It was the same guy that got Lizzy in High School as well."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.