• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "ill stand by you in this, your the best cousin ever"

The Nurse Says "Well it's close but first I have to give you a sedative to relax you Mrs. Calloway and you can wait in the family waiting room as well Mrs. Strait. And my son Brad just bought his first car a 91 Probe thank goodness for that now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse Says "Well it's close but first I have to give you a sedative to relax you Mrs. Calloway and you can wait in the family waiting room as well Mrs. Strait. And my son Brad just bought his first car a 91 Probe thank goodness for that now."

Daisy nodds and goes into the waiting room

Daisy was so nervous for her cousin

Three hours later, The nurse walks out and Says "Family of Julie Duke Calloway she's in the recovery room and doing fine and little sore but she's okay. Just don't ask what she called the docter when she woke up now."

Daisy nodds and goes to the recovery room and sees Julie and walks over "hey Jul"

Julie Says "Did the nurse tell you what I called the docter, they couldn't just tie my tubes I had that thing when they can't do nothing else Daisy. Oh, is Aaron still going to love me they said it had finally caught up to me after all the years of getting lucky now."

Julie Says "Did the nurse tell you what I called the docter, they couldn't just tie my tubes I had that thing when they can't do nothing else Daisy. Oh, is Aaron still going to love me they said it had finally caught up to me after all the years of getting lucky now."

Daisy said "just like Enos, Aaron is very understanding, he will always love you"

Daisy said "just like Enos, Aaron is very understanding, he will always love you"

Julie Says "Have him come in and see him, I need him right now I wouldn't had the triplets if I knew this would've happen now. But I'm glad that I had them I love all five of my kids Daisy and this will take sometime with me and Aaron to work this out and we both love each other as well. When we met Garth Brooks Song "Unanswered Prayers" was playing on the jukebox and now I really know why Kevin would've left If I was still with him Daisy."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Have him come in and see him, I need him right now I wouldn't had the triplets if I knew this would've happen now. But I'm glad that I had them I love all five of my kids Daisy and this will take sometime with me and Aaron to work this out and we both love each other as well. When we met Garth Brooks Song "Unanswered Prayers" was playing on the jukebox and now I really know why Kevin would've left If I was still with him Daisy."

Daisy said "when me and Enos met, "Babys got her blue jeans on" was playing, remember that"

Daisy said "when me and Enos met, "Babys got her blue jeans on" was playing, remember that"

Julie Says "I sure do Daisy, but they said that I'm going to through something called early menopause now and well Aaron will have to be real understanding now and everybody else as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.