Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "wow, well send them to my husband Enos, hes a deputy and he'll straighten them up real good, or my Uncle Jesse"

The Nurse Says "I might just do that do you know they borrow the car and never put gas in and there's always a new dent somewhere Mrs. Straite. Oh my boys there Chad, Tad and Brad my husband's idea that all the names rhyme now.""

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy looks at them and says "there handsome"

The Nurse Says "Yeah but they all got a different eye color Chad has the sapphire blue eyes, Tad has Emerald Green Eyes and Brad has Mocha Brown Eyes all different people can tell them apartment just from their eyes Mrs. Straite."

Daisy smiles "i dont care what grandkids i get, as long as their healthy"

The Nurse Says "You got plenty of time to have more if you want to now. I had to get a operation after mine I couldn't have no more after my boys Daisy."

The Nurse Says "You got plenty of time to have more if you want to now. I had to get a operation after mine I couldn't have no more after my boys Daisy."

Daisy said "im afraid to have another, you know i had a kid with David Hasselhoff right, i was that girl at one time that was seen with that jerk in the tabloids, i had 9 months of pure publicity, and even more when he nearly beat me to death"

Daisy said "im afraid to have another, you know i had a kid with David Hasselhoff right, i was that girl at one time that was seen with that jerk in the tabloids, i had 9 months of pure publicity, and even more when he nearly beat me to death"

After Lizzy and Bo hang up Cooter walks into the room. "How do you feel?" He asks.

"Like I...I'm not gonna make it Daddy. I'm not...this kid is determined and..."

"Honey if you don't stop talking like that you will kill yourself. I know Bo is stuck in LA for the next three days but...You've got to be strong for yourself, for this baby, for Belle. She can't lose her mama. And you know Bo I'm not sure he can handle this without you. He loves you so much you'll pull through this I know you will." Cooter says. Lizzy sighs and after a bit falls asleep. Cooter rests his hand on his daughters belly and sighs. "Hey in there kiddo, you've scared a lot of us out here today but you're not ready to come out. Give it time baby trust me, we're as eager as you are but you have to give it time. Don't hurt your mama she's a sweet woman but she worries a lot. Just give her a break alright?" The baby kicked softly and Lizzy groaned.

Cue anyone.

After Lizzy and Bo hang up Cooter walks into the room. "How do you feel?" He asks.

"Like I...I'm not gonna make it Daddy. I'm not...this kid is determined and..."

"Honey if you don't stop talking like that you will kill yourself. I know Bo is stuck in LA for the next three days but...You've got to be strong for yourself, for this baby, for Belle. She can't lose her mama. And you know Bo I'm not sure he can handle this without you. He loves you so much you'll pull through this I know you will." Cooter says. Lizzy sighs and after a bit falls asleep. Cooter rests his hand on his daughters belly and sighs. "Hey in there kiddo, you've scared a lot of us out here today but you're not ready to come out. Give it time baby trust me, we're as eager as you are but you have to give it time. Don't hurt your mama she's a sweet woman but she worries a lot. Just give her a break alright?" The baby kicked softly and Lizzy groaned.

Cue anyone.

Daisy comes in "hey Lizzy"

Daisy comes in "hey Lizzy"

The Next Morning it was about an hour or so before Julie's surgery and the Nurse had sent Aaron out of the room so she could prep his wife for surgery as well. Julie looks up and Says "Well It's Now or Never, I having this done now because If say I'm going to think I'm going to end up pregnant again before I have it done and what if the baby doesn't make this time or If I don't make Nurse I can't handle that scene now what will my husband do with five kids he needs somebody to help him now. And I want to see all of my kids grow up and marry someday and I want to see my grandchildren as well, and have to worry about if I'm going grey. You have any kids of your own, and I love all five of my kids and my husband, family and friends as well. You see they need me more than I need another baby right now it's a small one right now and I know I'm lucky that all of my kids are healthy but If I keep pushing it the next one might not be so healthy now."

The Next Morning it was about an hour or so before Julie's surgery and the Nurse had sent Aaron out of the room so she could prep his wife for surgery as well. Julie looks up and Says "Well It's Now or Never, I having this done now because If say I'm going to think I'm going to end up pregnant again before I have it done and what if the baby doesn't make this time or If I don't make Nurse I can't handle that scene now what will my husband do with five kids he needs somebody to help him now. And I want to see all of my kids grow up and marry someday and I want to see my grandchildren as well, and have to worry about if I'm going grey. You have any kids of your own, and I love all five of my kids and my husband, family and friends as well. You see they need me more than I need another baby right now it's a small one right now and I know I'm lucky that all of my kids are healthy but If I keep pushing it the next one might not be so healthy now."

Daisy comes in "hey Jul"

Daisy said "i know"

Julie Says "I'm a good mother as well, that's why I'm getting this done I want to see all five of my children grow up, and get married and I want to meet my grandchildren someday as well. You know each time I got pregnant the docter got more scared for my health as well as the baby Daisy."

Julie Says "I'm a good mother as well, that's why I'm getting this done I want to see all five of my children grow up, and get married and I want to meet my grandchildren someday as well. You know each time I got pregnant the docter got more scared for my health as well as the baby Daisy."

Daisy said "i wanna see my kids grow up too, im still scared for Adrian though, and i mean, theres not much age differnece between my kids, i dont know how i had any of them and lived"

Daisy said "i wanna see my kids grow up too, im still scared for Adrian though, and i mean, theres not much age differnece between my kids, i dont know how i had any of them and lived"

Julie Says "They'll be okay look how close Patrick and Scarlett are in age and think about it Daisy."

Daisy said "neither will i, i cant see how Enos says ill fit in my short shorts in a couple of months, that'll never happen"

Julie Says "The things we do to make our husbands happy, but you are glad you decided not anymore kids now right Daisy. I mean no more morning sickness and no more strange cravings and no more close calls most importantly."

Julie Says "The things we do to make our husbands happy, but you are glad you decided not anymore kids now right Daisy. I mean no more morning sickness and no more strange cravings and no more close calls most importantly."

Daisy laughed and whisperd "but still have to worry about PMS!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.