• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "ill be here"

The Nurse Says "Oh the docter wants me to take the triplets to the nursery you can help if you want and we can talk and actually he wants your cousin to get a sedative so she can fall asleep tonight. She keeps waking up at midnight and wanting to check on Patrick and Scarlett like shes at home Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse Says "Oh the docter wants me to take the triplets to the nursery you can help if you want and we can talk and actually he wants your cousin to get a sedative so she can fall asleep tonight. She keeps waking up at midnight and wanting to check on Patrick and Scarlett like shes at home Daisy."

Daisy said "ill help"

Daisy said "ill help"

The Nurse walked in Julie's room and Says "Mrs. Calloway the docter ordered you a sedative because last night you woke up at midnight to check on your older kids and you was sleep walking as well."

Daisy just watched

Julie had went to sleep so fast, and the nurse had left the bsbies there because Daisy wanted to get to know her niece and two nephews she just said "If Mr. Calloway needs a blanket let me know he staying by her side lately he doesn't want to part with his wife ever since four months ago."

Julie had went to sleep so fast, and the nurse had left the bsbies there because Daisy wanted to get to know her niece and two nephews she just said "If Mr. Calloway needs a blanket let me know he staying by her side lately he doesn't want to part with his wife ever since four months ago."

Daisy nodded as she picked up the girl and said "there all so cute"

Daisy said "i have 3 girls, Aimil, Kara the twins, then Ashlyn my miracle angel, and Adrian he came 2 months early but hes strong"

The Nurse Says "All of Mrs. Calloway kids are miracle especially when the docter said she would never carry a baby to term when it happened I wanted to cry when she got the news when she lost the baby Mrs. Straite."

The Nurse Says "All of Mrs. Calloway kids are miracle especially when the docter said she would never carry a baby to term when it happened I wanted to cry when she got the news when she lost the baby Mrs. Straite."

Daisy said "you should see how close me and Julie are, its amazing"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.