• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Daisy? Daisy where's Bo?" Lizzy asks.

She looks and tells her in Hollywood and Julie wants to talk to you she scared if she doesn't get this done she could lose the next one or she might not make it herself and Aaron is for as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Hey Julie." Lizzy says softly.

Julie Says "Hi Lizzy, listen I'm scared I'm having surgery tomorrow at 9am, and I'm having my tubes tied the docter said this time I was lucky that I didn't lose the triplets and I wanted to ask would you and Bo like to godparents to Linda Lu Calloway for me and Aaron now."

Julie Says "Hi Lizzy, listen I'm scared I'm having surgery tomorrow at 9am, and I'm having my tubes tied the docter said this time I was lucky that I didn't lose the triplets and I wanted to ask would you and Bo like to godparents to Linda Lu Calloway for me and Aaron now."

"Bo...is he there with you?" Lizzy asks the fear coming through strong in her voice.

"Bo...is he there with you?" Lizzy asks the fear coming through strong in her voice.

Julie Says "Lizzy he's in Hollywood I'm in the hospital I had my triplets a just a day ago now and I'm exhausted my goodness no wonder the tech couldn't figure out if I was having two boys or one of each now there was three in there. Oh geez three times the labor my back in aching right now Lizzy. I'm done having kids what a way to finish but I love all my kids right now, you that the boys look identical right now with wavy blonde hair I wonder who they get that from now."

Julie Says "Lizzy he's in Hollywood I'm in the hospital I had my triplets a just a day ago now and I'm exhausted my goodness no wonder the tech couldn't figure out if I was having two boys or one of each now there was three in there. Oh geez three times the labor my back in aching right now Lizzy. I'm done having kids what a way to finish but I love all my kids right now, you that the boys look identical right now with wavy blonde hair I wonder who they get that from now."

"Julie I've got to go I'll talk to you later." Lizzy hands the phone to Daisy who takes it and walks out of the bed room.

"Julie, Lizzy's on bed rest and she's frightened. Talking about your pregnancy probably isn't the best idea you've had." Daisy says.

"Julie I've got to go I'll talk to you later." Lizzy hands the phone to Daisy who takes it and walks out of the bed room.

"Julie, Lizzy's on bed rest and she's frightened. Talking about your pregnancy probably isn't the best idea you've had." Daisy says.

Julie Says "Daisy, I was just thinking would you and Enos like to be godparents to Douglas Joseph Calloway and sorry about that Daisy. Bad timing I guess I was wandering something can you tell Lizzy I sending her a hug right now through the phone okay. One thing, when you had your twins did you find your extra emotional of is it just me right now."

Julie Says "Daisy, I was just thinking would you and Enos like to be godparents to Douglas Joseph Calloway and sorry about that Daisy. Bad timing I guess I was wandering something can you tell Lizzy I sending her a hug right now through the phone okay. One thing, when you had your twins did you find your extra emotional of is it just me right now."

"I would be honored and I'll tell her about the hug." Daisy hears a beep and knows it's the call waiting. "Hang on a second."

"I would be honored and I'll tell her about the hug." Daisy hears a beep and knows it's the call waiting. "Hang on a second."

Julie just waits and Says "Just one more to ask, have to ask Luke and Aly and Joey now it seems there asleep and Aaron I'm there the last of the babies they are so cute and the boys look like me and my brother but I think Linda Lu looks alot like you honey take a real close look at her now."

Julie just waits and Says "Just one more to ask, have to ask Luke and Aly and Joey now it seems there asleep and Aaron I'm there the last of the babies they are so cute and the boys look like me and my brother but I think Linda Lu looks alot like you honey take a real close look at her now."

Daisy switches to the other line. "Hello?" She asks.

"Daisy, where's Lizzy?" Bo asks.

"Hang on a second." Daisy switches back to the other line. "Julie, we'll talk to you later Bo's on the other line. If I don't let him talk to Lizzy she'll never forgive me. You understand right?"

Daisy switches to the other line. "Hello?" She asks.

"Daisy, where's Lizzy?" Bo asks.

"Hang on a second." Daisy switches back to the other line. "Julie, we'll talk to you later Bo's on the other line. If I don't let him talk to Lizzy she'll never forgive me. You understand right?"

Julie Says "Okay, and tell my brother he's got two nephews and one niece okay."

Julie hangs up with Daisy and looks at Aaron.

Daisy switches back to the other line and sighs. "Bo...how much longer do you have to stay in LA?" Daisy asks.

Bo Says "One night night, and listen you ask Lizzy to take care of that boy of mine okay Daisy? And can I talk to my wife and listen did my sister half her twins yet Daisy?"

Bo Says "One night night, and listen you ask Lizzy to take care of that boy of mine okay Daisy? And can I talk to my wife and listen did my sister half her twins yet Daisy?"

"She had triplets. And Bo don't push Lizzy on the baby. Just make sure she knows that you love her and taking care of herself is the top priority." Daisy says. She walks in and gives the phone to Lizzy.

"Julie...I don't want to talk." Lizzy sighs.

"Honey what's wrong?" Bo asks.

"Bo...the doc put me on bed rest. Your son is...well I don't know I guess he's eager to meet his big sister. I almost lost him."

"It's alright you'll be fine."

"I hope so Bo." Lizzy answers.

"She had triplets. And Bo don't push Lizzy on the baby. Just make sure she knows that you love her and taking care of herself is the top priority." Daisy says. She walks in and gives the phone to Lizzy.

"Julie...I don't want to talk." Lizzy sighs.

"Honey what's wrong?" Bo asks.

"Bo...the doc put me on bed rest. Your son is...well I don't know I guess he's eager to meet his big sister. I almost lost him."

"It's alright you'll be fine."

"I hope so Bo." Lizzy answers.

Julie Says "Aaron I think Lizzy sounds scared right now? You know I don't know what she will do if she loses the baby right now honey and I sure she doesn't I wander what my brothers reaction that I had triplets is right now."

Daisy hears her "what Julies getting surgery?"

The Nurse Says "Yeah, she's agreed to get her tubes tied it's dangerous for her to have anymore kids she's been lucky the last three times but next time she might lose the baby or it might just weakened where she can't come back from Mrs. Straite."

The Nurse Says "Yeah, she's agreed to get her tubes tied it's dangerous for her to have anymore kids she's been lucky the last three times but next time she might lose the baby or it might just weakened where she can't come back from Mrs. Straite."

Daisy said "wow, ive had five kids"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.