Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Julie was happy and looks at Aaron and Says "Honey, one quick question do you want more children in the near future or is the five me have enough for you as well. Because I know were going to busy with three babies at one time."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse came in with Linda Lu, Douglas Joseph and Joseph Jesse and she Says "Listen there so cute and your kids were bugging to come back and meeting little brothers and little sister and here they are now."

Julie Says "Patrick and Scarlett meet Linda Lu, Douglas Joseph and Joseph Jesse and there your siblings you know what me and daddy was discussing weather or not we want anymore children. But I think five is plenty what do the two of you think of you new siblings now. And this makes you Patrick and big brother three more times and your a big sister three times now and look you have to quit your debating your got to set an example for these three now."

Patrick Says "There so little Mommy?"

Scarlett Says "But there so cute Patrick it don't matter I still got a sister out of the deal now and I was thinking Mommy I said when I grow up I'm going to have five kids and Patrick says he's going to have six kids now."

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

The Nurse came in with Linda Lu, Douglas Joseph and Joseph Jesse and she Says "Listen there so cute and your kids were bugging to come back and meeting little brothers and little sister and here they are now."

Julie Says "Patrick and Scarlett meet Linda Lu, Douglas Joseph and Joseph Jesse and there your siblings you know what me and daddy was discussing weather or not we want anymore children. But I think five is plenty what do the two of you think of you new siblings now. And this makes you Patrick and big brother three more times and your a big sister three times now and look you have to quit your debating your got to set an example for these three now."

Scarlett Says "But there so cute Patrick it don't matter I still got a sister out of the deal now and I was thinking Mommy I said when I grow up I'm going to have five kids and Patrick says he's going to have six kids now."

"Julie are you sure about this idea of yours to move?" Aaron asks.

"Julie are you sure about this idea of yours to move?" Aaron asks.

Julie Says "Aaron, you know what I was thinking Brunswick, Ohio and as much as I love the idea of your Grandmothers house well it snows there and in the winter time I can't where my Cowboy Boots that I love so much. And Texas now it's too darn hot for my taste it hotter than Georgia and you they get hurricanes and Toranados and all kinds of thing there. But what I was thinking of was staying right here in Hazzard with my family and not look like I'm running scared right now okay. I sure hope Lizzy doesn't have her and Luke's baby early now."

Julie Says "Aaron, you know what I was thinking Brunswick, Ohio and as much as I love the idea of your Grandmothers house well it snows there and in the winter time I can't where my Cowboy Boots that I love so much. And Texas now it's too darn hot for my taste it hotter than Georgia and you they get hurricanes and Toranados and all kinds of thing there. But what I was thinking of was staying right here in Hazzard with my family and not look like I'm running scared right now okay. I sure hope Lizzy doesn't have her and Luke's baby early now."

"Maybe we oughta stay at least that way no one will think you're running scared and don't you mean Her and Bo's baby. Luke's dating that Ally girl remember." Aaron says.

"Maybe we oughta stay at least that way no one will think you're running scared and don't you mean Her and Bo's baby. Luke's dating that Ally girl remember." Aaron says.

Julie Says "Oh my gosh, that would've started a fight between my cousins now I'm sorry let's ask Bo and Lizzy to be the triplets godparents honey I think they would like and what do you think of Ally I can't believe she was a nurse at the hosptial when Bobby got in my room four months and they had met that day."

Julie Says "Oh my gosh, that would've started a fight between my cousins now I'm sorry let's ask Bo and Lizzy to be the triplets godparents honey I think they would like and what do you think of Ally I can't believe she was a nurse at the hosptial when Bobby got in my room four months and they had met that day."

"I'm sure she'll be fine and what about Daisy and Enos you just want to leave them out? And Luke could you not ask him as well?" Aaron asks.

"I'm sure she'll be fine and what about Daisy and Enos you just want to leave them out? And Luke could you not ask him as well?" Aaron asks.

Julie Says "Okay Simple planning here why don't we ask Bo and Lizzy to be Godparents of Linda Lu, and Daisy and Enos to Godparents of Douglas Joseph or DJ, and Luke and Ally to Godparents of Joseph Jesse or JJ. I am sorry but Joseph looks like a Joey not a JJ honey. "

Julie Says "Okay Simple planning here why don't we ask Bo and Lizzy to be Godparents of Linda Lu, and Daisy and Enos to Godparents of Douglas Joseph or DJ, and Luke and Ally to Godparents of Joseph Jesse or JJ. I am sorry but Joseph looks like a Joey not a JJ honey. "

"That sounds like a brilliant idea and I'd have to agree with you about Joey. Besides I think Bo's had his heart set on naming his son JJ." Aaron says.

"That sounds like a brilliant idea and I'd have to agree with you about Joey. Besides I think Bo's had his heart set on naming his son JJ." Aaron says.

Julie Says "Does him and Lizzy know that they got a son coming or what Aaron or is this just a hunch there going on and I think Luke just might settledown and marry Ally on of these days now?"

Julie Says "Does him and Lizzy know that they got a son coming or what Aaron or is this just a hunch there going on and I think Luke just might settledown and marry Ally on of these days now?"

"You know Bo's always wanted a son. Lizzy...she's wanted one as well but never thought of it too hard. Everyone has some idea of what they want to name their kid if they've ever thought of having one. Lizzy refuses to know the sex until it's born. About Luke and Ally, who knows maybe they will they seem destined since they met at Bo and Lizzy's wedding." Aaron answers.

"You know Bo's always wanted a son. Lizzy...she's wanted one as well but never thought of it too hard. Everyone has some idea of what they want to name their kid if they've ever thought of having one. Lizzy refuses to know the sex until it's born. About Luke and Ally, who knows maybe they will they seem destined since they met at Bo and Lizzy's wedding." Aaron answers.

Julie Says "They did I was on bed rest honey, the docter didn't want me having the triplets early remember I'm glad I didn't but next time around just one okay."

Patrick Says "Daddy and Mommy what are godparents and who are mine?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrat

Julie Says "They did I was on bed rest honey, the docter didn't want me having the triplets early remember I'm glad I didn't but next time around just one okay."

Patrick Says "Daddy and Mommy what are godparents and who are mine?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrat

"I'm not sure it's safe to have another one. But we'll talk about that later. Godparents are people who will take care of you if something really bad happens to me and your mother." Aaron says.

"I'm not sure it's safe to have another one. But we'll talk about that later. Godparents are people who will take care of you if something really bad happens to me and your mother." Aaron says.

Just then the docter walks in and Says "Mrs. Calloway we need to talk to you and your husband a minute we seen to think that shouldn't have anymore kids and I was going to recommend that you get your tubes tied if you want either that or go on birth control you see that I don't think you could safely carry another pregnancy to term without something happening. I know that Patrick was a month early, and you almost lost Scarlett and you almost lost the tripletts as well. Really keep that in mind and really you have five kids right now."

Julie Says "Aaron there is something I never told you and that I was raped in High School by Bobby Marks and I got pregnant by him but I lost the baby so actually this is fourth pregnancy. But he was rough on me and it took me a long time to get over and I think it's finally catching up to me right now as well."

Just then the docter walks in and Says "Mrs. Calloway we need to talk to you and your husband a minute we seen to think that shouldn't have anymore kids and I was going to recommend that you get your tubes tied if you want either that or go on birth control you see that I don't think you could safely carry another pregnancy to term without something happening. I know that Patrick was a month early, and you almost lost Scarlett and you almost lost the tripletts as well. Really keep that in mind and really you have five kids right now."

Julie Says "Aaron there is something I never told you and that I was raped in High School by Bobby Marks and I got pregnant by him but I lost the baby so actually this is fourth pregnancy. But he was rough on me and it took me a long time to get over and I think it's finally catching up to me right now as well."

"Well then maybe it is a good idea to start looking into this." Aaron says.

"Well then maybe it is a good idea to start looking into this." Aaron says.

Julie Says "Docter I'll do can you bring the consent form and if we want more children we could always adopt and can we have this done before I'm discharged then."

The Docter Says "Actually I have it right here and what about 9am tomorrow morning and you don't have to worry about it anymore and plus I don't like how you almost lost two pregnancy as well."

Daisy arrives at Lizzys and knocks on the door

Daisy nodds "anything for my friends"

Julie looks at Aaron and Says "Honey, when it happened when I was teenager the docter told I would never be able to carry a baby to term but I guess I proved him wrong now. And this is something don't tell my family until after they'll try to talk me out of fit right now, and I really want this right now you could tell them when I'm in the recovery room that would be allright."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.