• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sighed "im glad you gave me the morning after pill"

Lizzy nodded. Later that night Matt showed up to take Belle to his place for the weekend only to find Lizzy curled up on the couch. "Liz are you alright?" He asks kneeling by the couch and knowing that Bo was in Hollywood for the next three days to finish up on some work.

"Mommy's in pain." Belle says.

"Do you need me to call a doctor?" Matt asks. Lizzy looks up at him and his eyes widen at the pain on her face. "Belle bring me the phone." Belle hands it over and Matt dials the doctor. Doctor Benson comes out and checks on Lizzy and shakes his head. "What's wrong Doc?"

"Lizzy's cramping up. It's not good any more stress and she'll go into early labor." Benson says.

"She's only six months along."

"I know, try to keep the house stress free for the next three months so it won't be triggered." Matt nods and the doctor leaves.

"Lizzy." Matt says walking into her room. "Lizzy I'm gonna take Belle to my place for the weekend I'll bring her back come Sunday night. I've also called Luke and he said he'd stop by and check up on you over this weekend when he doesn't have a date with Ally. Freddy also said he'd swing by." Matt says. Lizzy just nods and Matt leaves taking Belle with him.

Lizzy nodded. Later that night Matt showed up to take Belle to his place for the weekend only to find Lizzy curled up on the couch. "Liz are you alright?" He asks kneeling by the couch and knowing that Bo was in Hollywood for the next three days to finish up on some work.

"Mommy's in pain." Belle says.

"Do you need me to call a doctor?" Matt asks. Lizzy looks up at him and his eyes widen at the pain on her face. "Belle bring me the phone." Belle hands it over and Matt dials the doctor. Doctor Benson comes out and checks on Lizzy and shakes his head. "What's wrong Doc?"

"Lizzy's cramping up. It's not good any more stress and she'll go into early labor." Benson says.

"She's only six months along."

"I know, try to keep the house stress free for the next three months so it won't be triggered." Matt nods and the doctor leaves.

"Lizzy." Matt says walking into her room. "Lizzy I'm gonna take Belle to my place for the weekend I'll bring her back come Sunday night. I've also called Luke and he said he'd stop by and check up on you over this weekend when he doesn't have a date with Ally. Freddy also said he'd swing by." Matt says. Lizzy just nods and Matt leaves taking Belle with him.

Back at Enoss house, Enos saw that since that morning Daisy still hadnt moved from the bed at all

Daisy said "i cant let my kids see me, not after today, what are they gonna think of me when they get older"

"We'll explain it to them when they get older. None of them will think any worse of you for what happened I promise now please lets just act like nothing happened. I know it did and I know you're scared but you are one of the strongest women I know and you can make it through this." Enos says.

"We'll explain it to them when they get older. None of them will think any worse of you for what happened I promise now please lets just act like nothing happened. I know it did and I know you're scared but you are one of the strongest women I know and you can make it through this." Enos says.

Daisy looked at him and smiled "thanks Enos, and your right, what other girl besides Lizzy can knock a guy senseless in highschool at 5'3 and 110 pounds" she was trying to be more cheerful

Daisy looked at him and smiled "thanks Enos, and your right, what other girl besides Lizzy can knock a guy senseless in highschool at 5'3 and 110 pounds" she was trying to be more cheerful

"You're absolutely right. I love you just remember that. Any time you're feeling down about him and what he did remember I will always love you and we have four beautiful kids to prove it." Enos syas.

Daisy answered it and it was Luke "hey Luke"

"Daisy I'm worried. Look I know you've got your own family to worry about an all but with Bo in LA for the next three days and Belle being at Matt's I was wondering if maybe...well maybe you could check in on Lizzy a couple times this weekend. Matt told me the doctor's put her on bed rest and to try to keep her stress level down. I was thinking about maybe staying with her but I told Ally I'd take her fishing tomorrow." Luke says.

"Daisy I'm worried. Look I know you've got your own family to worry about an all but with Bo in LA for the next three days and Belle being at Matt's I was wondering if maybe...well maybe you could check in on Lizzy a couple times this weekend. Matt told me the doctor's put her on bed rest and to try to keep her stress level down. I was thinking about maybe staying with her but I told Ally I'd take her fishing tomorrow." Luke says.

Daisy said "i could stay with her, that'd be much better"

"Alright. Anything wrong with her?" Enos asks.

"No, Luke just wanted someone to check up on her." Daisy answers.

"Alright take your time." Enos says.

Julie was happy and looks at Aaron and Says "Honey, one quick question do you want more children in the near future or is the five me have enough for you as well. Because I know were going to busy with three babies at one time."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.