Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "thats cool" she was trying to sound intrested but she was still scared to death

Julie Says "Daisy he's in jail he's not coming after you,me or Lizzy anymore and he wished he hadn't if he does come after Lizzy now she's gotten really tough since the first time he messed with her now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Daisy he's in jail he's not coming after you,me or Lizzy anymore and he wished he hadn't if he does come after Lizzy now she's gotten really tough since the first time he messed with her now."

Daisy said "im afraid if they move him to a bigger jail, there gonna let him out on bail"

"Daisy what didn't you know about Julie?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy explained about how Bobby had raped her cousin and how she lost the baby and how he threatened to kill her if she ever told anybody with Lizzy listening as ever.

Daisy explained about how Bobby had raped her cousin and how she lost the baby and how he threatened to kill her if she ever told anybody with Lizzy listening as ever.

Four Months Later almost exactly to the day that Bobby Marks showed up in Julie's hospital room she came in her and husband living room and she Says "My waterbroke I think the twins want to come right now, and I love you still you know we should call my family once I get there and the docter might want to know. And I know about the one surprized I didn't even tell the family and yes I'm just as excited about the extra baby as well. Were in for a handful with three at one time and they don't even know it number three is a boy or girl yet. "

A little while Julie, Aaron and kids got to the hosptial and they rushed her to the delivery room and a six hours later the nurse comes out and Says "Family of Julie Duke Calloway I'm happy to say it's triplets there is two boys and one girl for the happy couple. I sure hope they don't want anymore they have two little ones allreadry now."

Julie and Aaron named there kids Linda Lu Calloway, Douglas Joseph Calloway and Joseph Jesse Calloway they are very happy and Julie is very tired right now. She always wanted to fill up there minivan but not this fast now. Julie Says "Honey, we ain't never going to stop being teased now three kids at one time I just had to outnumber Daisy now, well actually I'm tied with her right now. I don't know about you but we should wait before we decide to have anymore right now and I love you with my whole heart as well. Boy we went out with a bang now as well. Do you realize in a year there's going to three babies walking and three to story hour and three to take to their first day of school as well. I just thought of something if anybody said I was having three they just won the bet now as well. If somebody would've told me as a teenager that I would be someday the mother of five and that includes a set of triplets I would've told them there crazy now."

In The Waiting Room, Patrick and Scarlett and perked up and Says "We got two baby brothers and one baby sisters I think we should stop fighting over stupid stuff we got to set an example now and I glad we got exactly what we wanted a baby brother and baby sister and one extra and think we should start calling the second boy a tie breaker Scarlett."

Scarlett Says "Yeah me too, but just think were going to be the only siblings in school with triplett siblings were going to be so popular as well just think about that now. We both go our way Patrick hey it looks like everybody happy. Do you think Mom and is going to have anymore now?"

Patrick Says "I hope not I think being the oldest of five is plenty enough for me and besides they probaly have another set of triplets again Scarlett!"

Scarlett Says "What are the odds of that happening again Patrick?"

Edited by Julieduke

Four Months Later almost exactly to the day that Bobby Marks showed up in Julie's hospital room she came in her and husband living room and she Says "My waterbroke I think the twins want to come right now, and I love you still you know we should call my family once I get there and the docter might want to know. And I know about the one surprized I didn't even tell the family and yes I'm just as excited about the extra baby as well. Were in for a handful with three at one time and they don't even know it number three is a boy or girl yet. "

A little while Julie, Aaron and kids got to the hosptial and they rushed her to the delivery room and a six hours later the nurse comes out and Says "Family of Julie Duke Calloway I'm happy to say it's triplets there is two boys and one girl for the happy couple. I sure hope they don't want anymore they have two little ones allreadry now."

Julie and Aaron named there kids Linda Lu Calloway, Douglas Joseph Calloway and Joseph Jesse Calloway they are very happy and Julie is very tired right now. She always wanted to fill up there minivan but not this fast now. Julie Says "Honey, we ain't never going to stop being teased now three kids at one time I just had to outnumber Daisy now, well actually I'm tied with her right now. I don't know about you but we should wait before we decide to have anymore right now and I love you with my whole heart as well. Boy we went out with a bang now as well. Do you realize in a year there's going to three babies walking and three to story hour and three to take to their first day of school as well. I just thought of something if anybody said I was having three they just won the bet now as well. If somebody would've told me as a teenager that I would be someday the mother of five and that includes a set of triplets I would've told them there crazy now."

In The Waiting Room, Patrick and Scarlett and perked up and Says "We got two baby brothers and one baby sisters I think we should stop fighting over stupid stuff we got to set an example now and I glad we got exactly what we wanted a baby brother and baby sister and one extra and think we should start calling the second boy a tie breaker Scarlett."

Scarlett Says "Yeah me too, but just think were going to be the only siblings in school with triplett siblings were going to be so popular as well just think about that now. We both go our way Patrick hey it looks like everybody happy. Do you think Mom and is going to have anymore now?"

Patrick Says "I hope not I think being the oldest of five is plenty enough for me and besides they probaly have another set of triplets again Scarlett!"

Scarlett Says "What are the odds of that happening again Patrick?"

Patrick Says "Well look at one happen to the woman in California she had eight at one time so I guess having newborn triplet siblings ain't so bad Scarlett."

Scarlett Says "Oh no eight screaming babies at one time that must be chaotic now for the Mom's older children now. But Daddy explained it months ago people can't have eight at one time now. I think I'm going to have five at one time Patrick now."

Patrick Says "Well I'm having six at one time?"

Scarlet Says "Patrick, I hate to tell you this but that's impossible now! And I think we just got the entire family laughing right now you having six at one time that's rich and funny as well you just don't realize it yet."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.