Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"It's not your fault." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "Your fine, you didn't want the kids hurt that's all. And you just had a baby as well he got you at the perfect moment and he knew it as well, he went after Julie and told her his plans and held her wrists as he took her call button and pinned her down and whispered his plans in her ear. She had bruises from it right now!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Bo you're alright." Lizzy says throwing herself into his arms the minute he walked through the door.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "And so is Daisy and Julie but she misses her kids right now, do you know the Rosco is reading that book I didn't take to Daisy now because of her kids Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo sighs "Bobby just raped Daisy when Enos left for work but we stoped him and hes going to jail, but Daisy is scared to death, she thinks were mad at her because she couldnt fight Bobby of and we had to save her, but you know none of us are"

Lizzy pulls away from Bo and heads for the door grabbing her keys. "Where do you think you're going?" Bo asks.

"To see my best friend." Lizzy answers yanking her arm out of Bo's grip.

"Lizzy..."

"She stood by me after everything that jerk did in high school I'm not gonna let her suffer now because I didn't take him on while he was here." Lizzy answers.

"What do you want me to tell Belle?"

"Tell her that I went to see Daisy and keep her occupied." Lizzy answers. Bo sighs and Lizzy leaves. When she gets to Daisy she sees Enos and Rosco entertaining the kids and slips past them to the back room. When she reaches there she enters and sits down on the bed. "Darlin are you alright?"

Lizzy pulls away from Bo and heads for the door grabbing her keys. "Where do you think you're going?" Bo asks.

"To see my best friend." Lizzy answers yanking her arm out of Bo's grip.

"Lizzy..."

"She stood by me after everything that jerk did in high school I'm not gonna let her suffer now because I didn't take him on while he was here." Lizzy answers.

"What do you want me to tell Belle?"

"Tell her that I went to see Daisy and keep her occupied." Lizzy answers. Bo sighs and Lizzy leaves. When she gets to Daisy she sees Enos and Rosco entertaining the kids and slips past them to the back room. When she reaches there she enters and sits down on the bed. "Darlin are you alright?"

Daisy lookes at her crying "im okay, but you dont deserve a friend like me Liz, the guys had to come save me, i couldnt fight Bobby off, how do you stand to be around someone as weak as me"

Daisy lookes at her crying "im okay, but you dont deserve a friend like me Liz, the guys had to come save me, i couldnt fight Bobby off, how do you stand to be around someone as weak as me"

"The same way you stood by me in high school when you didn't even know what was wrong. You're my best friend and soon to be cousin. I could never turn my back on you. I had a friend from Hawaii and she taught me a saying when I told her about everyone here she said it was Ohana. I asked her what she meant and she said that we reminded her of it. Ohana mean family in Hawaiian and family means no one gets left behind. No matter what. You are my family Daisy and I will not let anything come between that. You are not weak. You are one of the strongest women I know now come on take this." Lizzy says handing Daisy a pill and a glass of water.

Cue anyone.

"The same way you stood by me in high school when you didn't even know what was wrong. You're my best friend and soon to be cousin. I could never turn my back on you. I had a friend from Hawaii and she taught me a saying when I told her about everyone here she said it was Ohana. I asked her what she meant and she said that we reminded her of it. Ohana mean family in Hawaiian and family means no one gets left behind. No matter what. You are my family Daisy and I will not let anything come between that. You are not weak. You are one of the strongest women I know now come on take this." Lizzy says handing Daisy a pill and a glass of water.

Cue anyone.

Daisy takes the pill and said "thank you Lizzy"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.