Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie Says "Okay, but her first was a girl and well you never know she might be having a girl Bo. So Rosco, what do you think I'll have now did you know that Aaron doesn't want to know right now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I don't know but if the pattern continues then it'll be one of each." Rosco says.

"I don't know but if the pattern continues then it'll be one of each." Rosco says.

Julie Says "Sheriff Bobby took my call button and kept getting closer I thought he was going to try something on me but he just whispered in my ear."

"He's not gonna hurt you." Rosco says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Thank You, but he looked so mean and with a revenge in his eyes he grabbed both of my wrists as he was bending to take the call button I think theres bruises on my hands as well."

Bo said "me too"

but at Daisys house, Enos had just gone to work, and things werent going as Bo and the rest of them were thinking

Bobby got bored with Lizzy's house and went over to Daisy's house and waited till her husband left and before she could lock the door he slipped in and Says "Hello Daisy, remember me I'm Bobby Marks."

Daisy backed away and said "get out!"

Bobby got closer and grabbed Daisy and had a bag with him and he pulls out a .45 from the small of his back and Says "You sit down and cooperate with me right now, and I'm just going to use the rope in my bag now."

Bobby got closer and grabbed Daisy and had a bag with him and he pulls out a .45 from the small of his back and Says "You sit down and cooperate with me right now, and I'm just going to use the rope in my bag now."

Just then Bo pulls up outside the house and glances in the window.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.