Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"Julie you've know I've always wanted a boy, it's just a hunch. Lizzy won't let the doctors tell us." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well I guess I just forget how far long is Lizzy compared to me you know I want to know but Aaron wants to be surprized his first time being a father. I don't know who's more nervous you or him now. And Kevin never acted like that now, he didn't even hold them as babies Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie Says "Well I guess I just forget how far long is Lizzy compared to me you know I want to know but Aaron wants to be surprized his first time being a father. I don't know who's more nervous you or him now. And Kevin never acted like that now, he didn't even hold them as babies Bo."

"That's just sad. She's only eight weeks." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Five bucks says they're fraternal." Bo says.

Julie Says "Five says there identical, you know Uncle Jesse would be really surprized hey do you remember when you had everybody convinced I was your twin sister and I was older than I look Bo. Uncle Jesse was so mad when he found out what the two of us was up to he used to say when we teamed up we was double trouble."

Julie Says "Five says there identical, you know Uncle Jesse would be really surprized hey do you remember when you had everybody convinced I was your twin sister and I was older than I look Bo. Uncle Jesse was so mad when he found out what the two of us was up to he used to say when we teamed up we was double trouble."

Bo laughes "yeah i remember that"

Bo said "yeah and i had to get Daisy to smooth things over with him"

Julie Says "Yeah and Uncle Jesse was furious when he heard what I almost pulled off as well Bo. He said he was going to tan my hide if I ever pulled that again, I think Cooter almost succeded with it thow before I got home Bo."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.