Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

The Next Morning Julie wakes up and she see's the morning nurse and Says "Wow, that was a rough night I just had it's wander if these twins are going to be born even now Emily."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Just then Bobby Marks walks back in the room and Julie Says "Get out, didn't you have enough last night just leave me alone allreadry. My brother, husband and the Sheriff is coming pretty soon. You just don't learn now do you buddy."

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Just then Bobby Marks walks back in the room and Julie Says "Get out, didn't you have enough last night just leave me alone allreadry. My brother, husband and the Sheriff is coming pretty soon. You just don't learn now do you buddy."

"It's too bad cause that's exactly what I want. Your brother will leave his girlfriend and daughter at home and they'll be completely open for me to go after." Bobby says walking out of the room and down the hall to wait.

"It's too bad cause that's exactly what I want. Your brother will leave his girlfriend and daughter at home and they'll be completely open for me to go after." Bobby says walking out of the room and down the hall to wait.

Julie Says "It's not fair Bobby."

Bobby was parked outside of Cooters and waiting for her fatherto leave right now.

"Lizzy there's a shot gun in the closet, it's loaded if you need it. But I'm guessing you won't. Would you mind if I took Belle to the petting zoo so you can finish up on your plans?" Cooter asks. Lizzy nods and looks out the window.

"Daddy, I don't like the look of that car." Lizzy says.

"Ignore it." Cooter says. He reaches into the cupboard above the fridge and hands Lizzy a pistol. "Don't use it unless you have to."

"Lizzy there's a shot gun in the closet, it's loaded if you need it. But I'm guessing you won't. Would you mind if I took Belle to the petting zoo so you can finish up on your plans?" Cooter asks. Lizzy nods and looks out the window.

"Daddy, I don't like the look of that car." Lizzy says.

"Ignore it." Cooter says. He reaches into the cupboard above the fridge and hands Lizzy a pistol. "Don't use it unless you have to."

Bobby was watching and wandering what was taking so long right now. Just Julie decides to call her friend at her father's house and as she picks it up she Says "Guess what Bobby Marks visited me last night Lizzy, I was scared I thought he was going to attack right in the hospital bed. But Billy Thompson took care of him again, you know he is still a dense one yet."

Bobby was watching and wandering what was taking so long right now. Just Julie decides to call her friend at her father's house and as she picks it up she Says "Guess what Bobby Marks visited me last night Lizzy, I was scared I thought he was going to attack right in the hospital bed. But Billy Thompson took care of him again, you know he is still a dense one yet."

"Thanks." Lizzy hangs up and looks at her dad. "Don't leave."

"You'll be fine." Cooter says.

"Don't leave."

"Why are you so scared?"

"Bobby Marks."

"We took care of him."

"He's outside, don't leave."

Cue anyone.

"Thanks." Lizzy hangs up and looks at her dad. "Don't leave."

"You'll be fine." Cooter says.

"Don't leave."

"Why are you so scared?"

"Bobby Marks."

"We took care of him."

"He's outside, don't leave."

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Bo, I might be here and well in delicate condition right now but I just told Lizzy what's going he is still dense he should've never told me his plans now."

"Cooter's got two shotguns a pistol and three baseball bats she'll be perfectly fine." Bo says.

Julie Says "Oh good, I think Bobby's in for quite a surprize but what do you think Bobby had in mind if the Night Nurse hadn't thrown him out when he did I glad he didn't notice that pushed the call button now. And Bo, he moved my call button the last time he was in here I thought he was going to try something and then he just told me his plans as well."

Julie Says "Oh good, I think Bobby's in for quite a surprize but what do you think Bobby had in mind if the Night Nurse hadn't thrown him out when he did I glad he didn't notice that pushed the call button now. And Bo, he moved my call button the last time he was in here I thought he was going to try something and then he just told me his plans as well."

"Hey don't worry Rosco's right outside and Uncle Jesse has your kids, me and Aaron are gonna stay here for a while and Enos is staying with Daisy. He called early this morning and told me that Daisy heard Bobby's coming after her and Lizzy, she didn't say anything about you." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Hey don't worry Rosco's right outside and Uncle Jesse has your kids, me and Aaron are gonna stay here for a while and Enos is staying with Daisy. He called early this morning and told me that Daisy heard Bobby's coming after her and Lizzy, she didn't say anything about you." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I was the distraction, but that look he gave me I still didn't trust him and I'm glad there somebody outside the door. One question do you think Flash could come and guard me inside the room now, I hear she's one heck of a good guard dog Bo. And I hope they don't aggrevate Uncle Jesse, right there debating who is smartert boys or girls."

Julie Says "I was the distraction, but that look he gave me I still didn't trust him and I'm glad there somebody outside the door. One question do you think Flash could come and guard me inside the room now, I hear she's one heck of a good guard dog Bo. And I hope they don't aggrevate Uncle Jesse, right there debating who is smartert boys or girls."

"Uncle Jesse raised the four of us and there's no way they could be any worse than what we were. Don't worry you'll be fine we all will." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Uncle Jesse raised the four of us and there's no way they could be any worse than what we were. Don't worry you'll be fine we all will." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Bo watching my two kids remind me of us when we was little, I think we had that little debate but it was more like two vrs. two that must've drove Uncle Jesse crazy thinking about it now. Watching my kids argue is better than watching a Presidental debate Bo they really get into it annoys Aaron now. Aaron was telling me last night there debate was weather or not I was having two boys or two girls I was laughing about that one now, there better than the docters I wonder who's right now."

Julie Says "Bo watching my two kids remind me of us when we was little, I think we had that little debate but it was more like two vrs. two that must've drove Uncle Jesse crazy thinking about it now. Watching my kids argue is better than watching a Presidental debate Bo they really get into it annoys Aaron now. Aaron was telling me last night there debate was weather or not I was having two boys or two girls I was laughing about that one now, there better than the docters I wonder who's right now."

Julie shuttered a bit and Says "The twins just moved I think they both moved at the very sametime did you know the docter thinks there idenitcal right now. Oh babies your Momma is here and your daddy is as well. Where is Aaron at right now I think he might want to know about this now Bo?"

Julie shuttered a bit and Says "The twins just moved I think they both moved at the very sametime did you know the docter thinks there idenitcal right now. Oh babies your Momma is here and your daddy is as well. Where is Aaron at right now I think he might want to know about this now Bo?"

"He may have gone to get some breakfast." Bo answers.

"He may have gone to get some breakfast." Bo answers.

Julie Says "Hey come here your nieces or nephews are still moving it's okay, and listen it's just a little flutter I'm glad you came here today and I'm glad that Sheriff it right out here as well. Personally between you and me and I want one of each so I can have another to break the tie Bo."

Julie Says "Hey come here your nieces or nephews are still moving it's okay, and listen it's just a little flutter I'm glad you came here today and I'm glad that Sheriff it right out here as well. Personally between you and me and I want one of each so I can have another to break the tie Bo."

"Aw...I can't wait for my son to be born." Bo says softly sitting on the edge of Julie's bed with his hand on Julie's stomach.

Cue anyone.

"Aw...I can't wait for my son to be born." Bo says softly sitting on the edge of Julie's bed with his hand on Julie's stomach.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "How do you know it's boy now Bo, the baby might be a girl you know those ultrasounds sometimes get it wrong I don't pick out a name until there born myself now! And how are they doing in there, and listen they don't have to worry that mean man ain't coming back ever again we got protection right now."

Julie Says "How do you know it's boy now Bo, the baby might be a girl you know those ultrasounds sometimes get it wrong I don't pick out a name until there born myself now! And how are they doing in there, and listen they don't have to worry that mean man ain't coming back ever again we got protection right now."

"Julie you've know I've always wanted a boy, it's just a hunch. Lizzy won't let the doctors tell us." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.