Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "will you and Rosco keep a sharp eye out too, just in case" Daisy said getting up off the couch but Enos just pulled her back down and put his feet up on the couch and ajusted so that Daisys head was in his lap

"You know I will doll, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you or Lizzy while I can protect you." Enos says.

Daisy sighed and got in the bed

Julie was asleep when Bobby walks in her room and looks at her Says "Oh I remember you was on of those girls that helped Lizzy now back in High School, I just can't believe you don't remember me now Julie."

Julie looks up and pushes her nurses button and she looks up and Says "Get out of my room right now I never want to see you ever again."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie was asleep when Bobby walks in her room and looks at her Says "Oh I remember you was on of those girls that helped Lizzy now back in High School, I just can't believe you don't remember me now Julie."

Julie looks up and pushes her nurses button and she looks up and Says "Get out of my room right now I never want to see you ever again."

"We're gonna have to ask you to leave." The night nurse says angrily.

Julie Says "He raped my best friend three times back in high school, and I didn't know what he was up to when he walked up to me and started talking to me right now. I really don't need this kind of stress right now I'm pregnant with twins right now Bobby."

Bobby Says "Oh two more kids for Kevin again?"

Julie Says "He raped my best friend three times back in high school, and I didn't know what he was up to when he walked up to me and started talking to me right now. I really don't need this kind of stress right now I'm pregnant with twins right now Bobby."

Bobby Says "Oh two more kids for Kevin again?"

"Sir if you don't leave I'm gonna have to toss you out." He growls looking down at Bobby from his 6'5 stance.

"Sir if you don't leave I'm gonna have to toss you out." He growls looking down at Bobby from his 6'5 stance.

Bobby Says "Well sir, I want to stay and what are you going to do call the Sheriff and I like to see you try now."

Julie just smiles and Says "He said it now, you always was a dense one Bobby."

Bobby Says "Well sir, I want to stay and what are you going to do call the Sheriff and I like to see you try now."

Julie just smiles and Says "He said it now, you always was a dense one Bobby."

The guy smiles and grabs both of Bobby's hands and shoves him against the wall. "You better be careful around here Marks last time you tried anything you were laid up for three weeks when those Dukes got a hold of you. Now you're back sniffing around their cousin I wouldn't be surprised if they put you in a coma." Then he shoves him out of the room and down the hall where he tosses him out the front door. "And stay out." The nurse goes back to his station and calls the Dukes to learn that Bo is at Lizzy's father's place. "Bo it's Billy Thompson from Hazzard Hospital. Bobby Marks just dropped by here, you may want to keep an eye out for him."

"Thanks Billy." Bo hangs up and locks all the doors and windows before climbing back into bed.

"Are you alright Ms. Julie?" Billy asks.

The guy smiles and grabs both of Bobby's hands and shoves him against the wall. "You better be careful around here Marks last time you tried anything you were laid up for three weeks when those Dukes got a hold of you. Now you're back sniffing around their cousin I wouldn't be surprised if they put you in a coma." Then he shoves him out of the room and down the hall where he tosses him out the front door. "And stay out." The nurse goes back to his station and calls the Dukes to learn that Bo is at Lizzy's father's place. "Bo it's Billy Thompson from Hazzard Hospital. Bobby Marks just dropped by here, you may want to keep an eye out for him."

"Thanks Billy." Bo hangs up and locks all the doors and windows before climbing back into bed.

"Are you alright Ms. Julie?" Billy asks.

Julie Says "Yes I am, and please call my husband I'm too upset to do it right now and let the Sheriff know what happened as well. I thought he was going to attack me after I pushed the call button, I really don't want to lose my twins right now even if it's a accident now."

Julie Says "Yes I am, and please call my husband I'm too upset to do it right now and let the Sheriff know what happened as well. I thought he was going to attack me after I pushed the call button, I really don't want to lose my twins right now even if it's a accident now."

"Of course Julie." Billy calls both and lets them know the situation.

"Of course Julie." Billy calls both and lets them know the situation.

Aaron Says "Oh great, is she okay and what about the twins I'll be there tonight but listen I have to bring the kids they don't do they and listen what did her brother say about it now."

Aaron Says "Oh great, is she okay and what about the twins I'll be there tonight but listen I have to bring the kids they don't do they and listen what did her brother say about it now."

"That's not necessary Mr. Aaron, Julie is fine and so are the twins, he won't be coming back at least not tonight. Bo said he'd be in in the morning to check on her but he's more worried about his fiancee and I can't rightly blame him." Billy says.

"That's not necessary Mr. Aaron, Julie is fine and so are the twins, he won't be coming back at least not tonight. Bo said he'd be in in the morning to check on her but he's more worried about his fiancee and I can't rightly blame him." Billy says.

Aaron Says "Well okay and listen, tell my wife that I love her and that I sending her and twins a hug and kisses through the phone Billy and thank you very much as well."

Aaron goes to bed for the night trying not to toss and turn over what happened to his wife just now.

The Next Morning Julie wakes up and she see's the morning nurse and Says "Wow, that was a rough night I just had it's wander if these twins are going to be born even now Emily."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.