Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Bo says "i know two secrets that Julie told me, first there throwing you a bachlorette party, second Daisys afraid that when we get married we'll forget all about them and never wanna see them again"

"How in the world could I forget the only two women who stood by me when Bobby raped me three times once with a blunt object and they never knew why everyone taunted about it. He took away my right to have kids and never once did they give up on me although I never told them. How could I ever forget them or what they did for me? I only ever told you and you never once said anything about me being easy. I could never forget them." Lizzy says.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"How in the world could I forget the only two women who stood by me when Bobby raped me three times once with a blunt object and they never knew why everyone taunted about it. He took away my right to have kids and never once did they give up on me although I never told them. How could I ever forget them or what they did for me? I only ever told you and you never once said anything about me being easy. I could never forget them." Lizzy says.

Bo says "did Daisy punch one guy and then beat him sensless becasuse he teased you about it and she didnt even though she didnt know what he was talking about, and then you did the same for her, what happend that time, and Liz you better talk to her, or get Dolly to do it at the wedding, Daisy will listen to anyone shes so scared right now"

Bo says "did Daisy punch one guy and then beat him sensless becasuse he teased you about it and she didnt even though she didnt know what he was talking about, and then you did the same for her, what happend that time, and Liz you better talk to her, or get Dolly to do it at the wedding, Daisy will listen to anyone shes so scared right now"

"I'll try Bo it's the least I could do. You still love me even though I'm slightly damaged?" Lizzy asks.

"Of course I do and it looks like the doctors don't know what they're talking about because you're pregnant with my kid and you had Belle. I love you no matter what." Bo answers.

"I wonder what she's so scared of. Bo do you know?" Lizzy asks.

"I'll try Bo it's the least I could do. You still love me even though I'm slightly damaged?" Lizzy asks.

"Of course I do and it looks like the doctors don't know what they're talking about because you're pregnant with my kid and you had Belle. I love you no matter what." Bo answers.

"I wonder what she's so scared of. Bo do you know?" Lizzy asks.

Bo says "i dont know Lizzy, you should ask her yourself"

Bo says "good night"

back at Daisy and Enos's house Daisy couldnt sleep and she sat there holding Ashlyn who just woke up and she was crying but some how Ashlyn was quiet then Enos woke up and came in the living room and saw Daisy

Julie was asleep at the hospital as well, she was glad but missed hearing her kids fighting she always felt it was there way of expressing there feelings to each other now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos walks in and Says "About what honey? Listen you got three girls here and a brand new baby that loves you to pieces and that first one he looks like you alot."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy nodds "i know, and thank you, im just worried about whats gonna happen when Lizzy and Bo get married, what if she forgets about us, i know its a bad thing to say"

Daisy said "no but im sure she's just too scared to tell me"

"She was raped...three times. Twice by him and once by a blunt object. The doctors told her afterwards that she'd never have kids. Somehow she's overcome that and is pregnant with her second but she'll never forgive Bobby for what he did. Lizzy says she can never thank you and Julie enough for what you did for her. You stood by her and protected her when most others wouldn't." Enos says softly.

"She was raped...three times. Twice by him and once by a blunt object. The doctors told her afterwards that she'd never have kids. Somehow she's overcome that and is pregnant with her second but she'll never forgive Bobby for what he did. Lizzy says she can never thank you and Julie enough for what you did for her. You stood by her and protected her when most others wouldn't." Enos says softly.

Daisy looked at him, she felt like she couldnt breath and what she wanted to say she couldnt make her self say it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.